Golden Route of Japan
- STARTS FROM
Many believe 'Golden Route of Japan' is the perfect way to explore the extraordinary 'Land of the Rising Sun'! The Golden Route follows the Tokaido road from Tokyo to Kyoto while assimilating several must-do and must-see attractions on the way such as Mount Fuji and the picturesque town of Hakone.
- Full Day Tokyo City Tour
- Visit to Mt. Fuji and Lake Ashi
- Experience high-speed bullet train Shinkansen
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Learn how to make Sushi from a Professional Chef
- Fushimi Inari and Sake Brewery Tour
- Bungy Jump off Japan's longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge
- 3 Nights stay in Tokyo at suggested or similar category hotels.
- 3 Nights stay in Osaka at suggested or similar category hotels.
- Meals – Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tokyo city tour
- Mt Fuji and Hakone tour by motor coach
- JR Pass (Ordinary Class)
- Full Day Kyoto and Nara tour
- Bank Charges
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary or extra usage of vehicle beyond the above mentioned itinerary Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance and VISA
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc. incurred due to any unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, camera fees, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the tour price inclusions and any expenses of personal nature
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.