Many believe 'Golden Route of Japan' is the perfect way to explore the extraordinary 'Land of the Rising Sun'! The Golden Route follows the Tokaido road from Tokyo to Kyoto while assimilating several must-do and must-see attractions on the way such as Mount Fuji and the picturesque town of Hakone.
- Full Day Tokyo City Tour
- Visit to Mt. Fuji and Lake Ashi
- Experience high-speed bullet train Shinkansen
- Day 1Tokyo
- Day 2Tokyo
- Day 3Tokyo
Tokyo > Hakone > Tokyo
- Day 4Tokyo
Tokyo > Osaka
- Day 5Osaka
Osaka > Kyoto > Nara > Osaka
- Day 6Osaka
- Day 7Osaka
Arrival Tokyo (3 Nights)
Welcome to Japan– The Land of Rising Sun. Arrive at Tokyo and proceed to your hotel by your shared transfer. Check into your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Tokyo.
Tokyo City Tour
Today after breakfast, proceed to departure point for a Tokyo City Tour and visit Imperial Palace East Garden, Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street, also drive by National Diet Building and Ginza. Post lunch proceed for a Tokyo Bay Cruise, Odaiba Sea Side Park. The tour ends at Tokyo Station. Later make your own way to your hotel. Overnight at Tokyo.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Tokyo – Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour
Today after breakfast, proceed to the departure point for Mt. Fuji & Hakone tour. Visit Mt.Fuji 5th station (depending on weather conditions). Later proceed for a cruise on Lake Ashi and Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. Depart Hakone and return to Tokyo at Ginza. Later make your own way to your hotel. Overnight at Tokyo.
Tokyo – Osaka (3 Nights)
Today after breakfast, proceed to Tokyo Train Station on your own. Board the bullet train to Osaka, upon reaching Osaka transfer to your hotel on your own. Overnight at Osaka.
Osaka - Kyoto & Nara Tour
Today after early morning breakfast, proceed to departure point for a Kyoto and Nara city tour visiting Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace (Mondays to Fridays), Todaiji Temple/Nara Park , Kasuga Taisha Shine and Nara Nagomika. Later in evening return to Osaka city and make your own way to hotel. Overnight at Osaka.
Osaka – Day at leisure
Today after breakfast, you have the day at leisure to explore the city on your own.
Note: Optional: On this day you can also opt for a tour of Hiroshima & Miyajima Island at an additional price.
Osaka – Hometown
Today after breakfast proceed by your shared transfer Kansai airport in Osaka for your flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Learn how to make Sushi from a Professional Chef
- Fushimi Inari and Sake Brewery Tour
- Bungy Jump off Japan's longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 3 Nights stay in Tokyo at suggested or similar category hotels.
- 3 Nights stay in Osaka at suggested or similar category hotels.
- Meals – Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tokyo city tour
- Mt Fuji and Hakone tour by motor coach
- JR Pass (Ordinary Class)
- Full Day Kyoto and Nara tour
- Bank Charges
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|