Gold Coast with Sydney
STARTS FROM Ex-Brisbane
Gold Coast - City of Adventure! Adorned with surf-bashed coastlines, beaches, rainforests and theme parks such as Sea World & Movie World, Gold Coast is the go-to destination of every traveler visiting Australia. Combine the iconic sights of Sydney on this tour for a memorable travel experience!
- Fun-filled days at Sea World and Movie World Theme Parks
- Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye with 4D cinema
- Full day Port Stephens
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Sydney bridge climb experience
- Visit to Hunter valley or Blue mountains from Sydney
- Hot air ballooning Experience in Gold coast
- O'Reilly's green mountains from Gold coast
- 06 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as mentioned in itinerary
- Return airport transfers as per the itinerary on Shared Coach basis.
- Visit to Sea World and Movie World on shared coach basis
- Sydney Morning City Harbour & Bondi Beach Tour inclusive of Opera House on shared coach (Tour concludes at Opera House)
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye with 4D cinema without Transfers
- Showboat Dinner cruise Indian menu without transfers - Not operates on Tue & sun
- Port Stephens-Wildlife Dunes and Dolphins. Departs only on Mon, Wed & Sat on shared coach basis
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Shared Coach basis. Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events/Exhibition
- 5% GST on total package price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2020
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- Shared coach sightseeing as per itinerary will have fixed pick up and drop off points. Hotel pick up and drop offs not guaranteed for all hotels.
Similar Holidays for You