Separated from the rest of the country by dense forests and a unique never-before-seen culture, the ‘Land of the Seven Sisters’ stands out and invites every adventurer to set foot in this serene land to have the most memorable time of their life. Enjoy experiences such as rhinoceros safari at Kaziranga National Park, Assam or gaze at the breathtaking ‘Living Root Bridges’ of Meghalaya.Every state amazes you and takes you on a journey that will be etched in your heart and mind forever.
- Beautiful Umium Lake
- Amazing Seven Sisters Falls
- Sacred Kamakhya temple
- Visit Don Bosco Museum
- Extend your stay to Tawang and Tezpur
- River rafting in Dawki
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 06 nights hotel accommodation as per the itinerary above at suggested or similar hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary(AC will not run in Hilly area)
- 01 Jeep safari and 01 Elephant ride once during the stay in Kaziranga
- The above price is valid for travel till 15th June, 2021. All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE, he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. Incase of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places.
- The region’s prime tourist interest in its Nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. The facilities available here cannot be matched with other developed destinations.
- Many regions do not have star category hotels. Similar category hotels with the best available room will be provided
- In the region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|