Tour Type Customized HolidaysTour Code #SHCR2
The realm of sapphire waters, neoclassical monuments, and majestic history – Croatia is a European country that proudly boasts about the culture and heritage surrounding its periphery. One of the most beautiful countries in the Balkans, Croatia is a place where the enchanting beauty of the brick-red painted structures takes over the mind and eyes.
Welcome to Croatia! On arrival at Zagreb Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, is known for its historical museums and cultural events. It has many fine sights, plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars and lots of entertainment. Overnight stay in Zagreb.
Note You can upgrade your entire holiday in a Private chauffeur driven vehicle at an additional price starting @ EUR 1050 per person
Enjoy your stay and explore the main spots on your guided walking tour of Zagreb with a scenic funicular ride. Feel the pulse of the city and embrace all the charm Zagreb has to offer. Get acquainted with the past and the present that will show you the hidden gems of the Croatian capital. Discover Lower and Upper Town and experience the true stories that shaped Zagreb into the city it is today.
You have an opportunity to add in an optional activity like the Zagreb Eye Observation Deck at an additional price. Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the Observation deck on the 16th floor of a skyscraper. Overnight stay in Zagreb
Optional Zagreb Eye Observation Deck EUR 10 per adult & Euro 5 per child
This morning after breakfast proceed to Plitvice and check into your hotel.
Enjoy a tour of Plitvice National Park. Plitvice National Park is renowned for its dramatic waterfalls, glittering lakes, and lush forested cliffs. It is Croatia’s best-known national park and one of eight that is listed on the UNESCO list of World Heritage sites. The ticket offers you full access to the park’s hiking trails and boardwalks, a ride on the park’s panoramic train, shuttle buses between the Upper and Lower Lakes, and an electric boat cruise around Kozjak Lake. Overnight stay in Plitvice
This morning after breakfast proceed to Zadar, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage.
Later enjoy a guided walking tour of Zadar. During the walk you will see the Old City, stop by the Church of St. Donat that lies on the ancient Roman forum built from the 1st century BC to the 3rd century AD, Cathedral of St. Anastasia, Sea Gate, Land Gate, City Walls and the Square of Five Wells also included is free tasting of Maraschino liqueur and Pag cheese for you.
At the end of the tour you can take your time listening to the unique sound of the Sea organ.
Later this evening, we recommend you experience the most beautiful sunset in the world on an optional Romantic Sunset Cruise at an additional price. Overnight stay in Zadar
Optional Romantic Sunset Cruise (2 hour) EUR 112 per person
Today after breakfast, continue your journey to Split, also known as a city of various events which makes it one of the most interesting and attractive cities to visit. Later this evening, enjoy a guided walking tour of Split. Discover the 1700-year-old Diocletian Palace in the modern city of Split. Unveil the hidden secrets and gain insight into this ancient city’s colorful past. Admire the famous landmarks such as the Catholic Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristil, the Golden Gate and the statue of Gregory of Nin — a medieval Croatian bishop. Later, see 24-hour "sun" clock at the City Square and the Riva promenade.
Overnight stay in Split.
Today after breakfast, set off on a relaxing and refreshing excursion to the Blue Lagoon – 5 Island Tour.
Enjoy panoramic views of Split and its surroundings as you travel by boat to the beautiful UNESCO protected world heritage town of Trogir. Get lost in its small stone streets and learn about the 4000 years old historical sites and monuments. Later explore some of the most beautiful Adriatic islands: Biševo, Vis, Pakleni islands, Hvar and Brac on a full day Blue Cave – 5 Island tour (weather permitting). Begin the tour with a visit to the Blue Cave - one of the most beautiful spots on the Adriatic. Arrive exactly when the sunlight reflects through the sea floor and bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light. Next, enjoy a small coffee break at Komiza, a fisherman’s village on the island of Vis. Stop briefly in the bay of Stiniva and enjoy swimming. Enroute, visit the small caves carved by the sea into the cliffs of island Vis. Arrive at Stoncica bay, enjoy swimming and sun-bathing on the sandy beach. Enroute to beautiful island of Hvar, enjoy panoramic view of the Pakleni islands. Hvar town is one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, and a rich cultural heritage center as well. End your tour with a visit to the beautiful Brac Island for swimming. Overnight stay in Split.
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik lies on the edge of the Adriatic Sea. It has been rightly nick named as the “The Pearl of the Adriatic”. Later, explore Dubrovnik on a guided walking tour and enjoy a Cable Car ride. Explore around the Old Town discovering Dubrovnik’s past and present. Get mesmerized by architectural treasures, artistic intensity and its cultural opulence. Take the Dubrovnik Cable Car and enjoy breath taking views of the Old City and the Adriatic Sea from the top of the Srd Hill.
If you are a Game of Thrones fan, we recommend you take an optional Game of Thrones Tour at an additional cost. On this guided walking tour, you will be taken through all the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes of this epic show were filmed.
Overnight stay in Dubrovnik.
Optional Game of thrones filming location tour EUR 16 per adult & EUR 9 per child
Choose any one of the 3 tours. 1. Day Trip to Bosnia & Herzegovina OR 2. Montenegro OR 3. Elaphiti Islands.
1. Spend a day exploring Bosnia and Herzegovina, visit the UNESCO-listed city of Mostar, a city with a rich history. See the Ottoman–era mosques and bathhouses; explore the cobbled stone streets and one of the wonders of the modern world, the spectacular Mostar Bridge.
2. Discover the beauty of Montenegro, exploring the coastal towns of Kotor and Budva. Cross the valleys of Dubrovacka and Konavle and discover the magnificent bay of Kotor. (NOTE: You need to be in possession of a multiple entry Schengen visa to visit Montenegro)
3. Set out to explore the sunny Elaphiti Islands, see the three most beautiful islands – Kolocep, Lopud and Sipan and enjoy a day swimming in crystal clear sea.
Overnight stay in Dubrovnik
After breakfast proceed to Airport to board flight from Dubrovnik. Holiday Concludes.
Let’s stay in touch on Facebook email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Blue Cave - 5 Islands
- Visit Zagreb's Eye Observation Deck
Romantic Sunset Cruise in Zadar
Game of thrones walking tour
- 2 night accommodation in Zagreb
1 night accommodation in Plitvice
1 night accommodation in Zadar
2 night accommodation in Split
2 night accommodation in Dubrovnik
Meals - Daily breakfast except day 1
Return airport transfer (arrival & departure city) on private basis
Inter-city bus travel by scheduled Air conditioner shared coach basis
Private transfer (pick up & drop off) to inter-city bus terminal
Sightseeing from city centre departure point
- 5% GST on total package price
Any other meals other than those mentioned above
Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
Visa and Insurances charges
City tax for hotels to be paid to hotel at the time of booking
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
| Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure || % of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person) |
| D-0 to 5 || 100% |
| D-6 to 15 || 75% |
| D-16 to 30 || 75% |
| D-31 to 45 || 50% |
| D-46 to 60 || 30% |
| D-61 to 90 || 20% |
| D-91 to 120 || 15% |
| D-121 to 900 || 10% |
*Terms & Conditions
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person) ||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person) ||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid till 31st October, 2020
- City tax is not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel