- London Eye Ride
- Madame Tussauds including Marvel Universe 4D
- Edinburgh Hop On-hop Off
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Arrival London (3 Nights) - London Eye Ride
Welcome to United Kingdom. On arrival at London Heathrow Airport, proceed to your hotel on own. You can explore the city using your 48 hours ticket of Hop on Hop off tour. This ticket can be utilised for 2 continuous days from the first date of redemption. You can start this tour at any of the hop on hop off stops. Later proceed on own for London Eye Ride to get an incredible 360 degree panoramic views over the London skyline. The London Eye stands an impressive 135 metres high offering unsurpassable views all around for over 40kms. Overnight in London.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during festivals, events, Christmas and New Year.
London Hop on Hop Off Tour and River Cruise – Madame Tussauds including Marvel Universe 4D
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on own to explore the capital and largest city of England. See the sights of London aboard a double-decker Big Bus as you admire 360-degree views of top attractions and listen to captivating commentary. You can start this tour at any of the hop on hop off stops. Explore the different Red route (26 stops) and Blue route (15 stops) of the city. Later proceed to Madame Tussauds on own. Get ready to star in immersive experiences with more than 150 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities and enter the Marvel 4D cinema and meet your favourite Super Heroes. In evening, proceed on own for 1 Hr 30 mins river cruise (one way) which starts at either Tower Pier or Westminster Pier. Overnight in London.
London – Day at leisure
After breakfast, day is at leisure. You can opt for any of the below mentioned tours at an additional price or if it’s shopping that takes your fancy, head towards Oxford Street on own, which is best known for Selfridges and other big department stores. A visit to the world famous department store Harrods in Knightsbridge is also a must. Overnight in London.
Note: Optional: 1) Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Transport from London OR 2) Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London OR 3) Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon and Cotswolds Tour from London
London –Edinburgh (3 Nights) (Approx. 4 Hrs 30 Mins by train)
After breakfast, checkout from London hotel and proceed to London train station on own to board your train for Edinburgh, Scotland. On arrival at Edinburgh, proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Edinburgh.
After breakfast, you can opt for any of the below mentioned tours. Overnight in Edinburgh. 1) Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour: Visit Kelpies Monument on the way to Loch Lomond. These two horses’ heads stand as a testament to the horse power that drove the industrial development of Central Scotland. Step inside Sterling Castle and learn about the most important battles in Scottish history. Later admire the views at Loch Lomond - One of Scotland’s largest Lochs. 2) Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Tour: Enjoy a different tour where you learn the mysterious tales of the Loch Ness monster and admire the breath-taking scenery of Glencoe and the Highlands!
Edinburgh Hop On-hop Off
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point on own to explore the capital of Scotland as you discover the beautiful and historical city of Edinburgh at your own leisure enjoying 360° panoramic views of the city. You can start this tour at any of the hop on hop off stops. Hop on or off at our 14 stops, conveniently located around the city to help maximise your visit. Among the many stops, you'll be able to observe the rich cultural and historical heritage of this Scottish capital. Hop off at Princes Street to discover the Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh Castle, or the Scottish Parliament. Explore Edinburgh's Old Town, where people lived in cramped conditions, to the elegant Georgian New Town with its three main streets flanked by modern squares at either end. Hop back on the bus and head to the Royal Mile. Lined with colourful stone facades, this street joins the stately Palace of Holyrood house with the mighty Edinburgh Castle, perched high overhead on a vivid green cliff. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Edinburgh – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Edinburgh. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests. Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter
- Dinosaur Discovery Museum
- Stonehenge and Bath
- Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon and Cotswolds Tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3N accommodation at London in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3N accommodation at Edinburgh in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast only (except Day 1) as mentioned in the itinerary
- London to Edinburgh second class train ticket
- London Hop-on Hop-off Tour and River Cruise (one way)
- London Eye Ride Standard ticket
- Madame Tussauds Standard Ticket + Marvel Universe 4D
- Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and The Highlands tour OR Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies from Edinburgh
- Sightseeing tours are on Shared Coach Basis (No transfers)
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points (Mostly City Center). No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th Sept 2022
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals.
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price.
- The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €1-4 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|