- STARTS FROM
Discover the world famous marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal and experience first-hand the magical allure of the 'Monument of Love'. Explore the diverse and dynamic capital of India, Delhi which has a strong historical background and a robust charm of its own.
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Delhi City Tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Enjoy sound and light show at Red Fort, Delhi
- Akshardham Temple
- Extend your stay at Jaipur
- 02 nights accommodation in Delhi at suggested or similar category hotels
- 01 night accommodation in Agra at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Only breakfast, as specified in the itinerary above
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Charges per person for Christmas and New Year are applicable
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30th Sept 2020, Except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
- Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable festive season and long weekends
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License/) etc for security purpose & hotel policy
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Hotel Rooms are subject to availability. If the above mentioned hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used.
- The above holiday Price is approximate & based on Standard room of individual hotel, however if similar category of room is unavailable, the up gradation cost will be borne by the guest.