- Yoho National Park
- Icefields Parkway Discovery
- Maligne Lake Cruise
- Day 1Calgary
Calgary > Banff
- Day 2Banff
- Day 3Banff
- Day 4Banff
Banff > Jasper
- Day 5Jasper
- Day 6Jasper
Arrive at Calgary - Banff (3 Nights)
Arrive at Calgary International Airport (YYC). Proceed to Banff resort on own. With Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade, part of the Rocky Mountains, dominating its skyline, the resort town of Banff is by far the largest town in the Rockies. Banff features chateau style hotels, plenty of shops and dining options and a range of sightseeing and soft adventure options. The ride to Banff takes approximately two hours. On arrival in Banff, check into your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore Banff Avenue with its many shops and restaurants on your own. Overnight in Banff.
Note: High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals.
After breakfast, proceed for Banff sightseeing. Learn about the culture, geology, and wildlife while exploring the spectacular sights of the renowned mountain town of Banff. Explore the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as the Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner Lookout, Hoodoos Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka. Visit the famous Banff Gondola for a ride to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain. The view from the viewing deck at the summit of the Sulphur Mountain are spectacular with a 360-degree panorama view of the Bow Valle. Overnight in Banff.
Note: Optional: Cruise on Lake Minnewanka at an additional price.
Mountain Lakes & Waterfalls Tour of Yoho National Park and Lake Louise
Today explore the most treasured spots in the Canadian Rockies through Banff and Yoho National Parks. The Yoho National Park in British Columbia to the west of Banff National Park is a place loaded with stories. From the history of the Canadian railroad to Takakkaw Falls (the second-highest waterfall in Canada!), follow the trails through a park whose name means “awe” in the Cree language. The tour includes a 20-minute stop at Lake Moraine (late May onwards) and will pass by the Victoria Glacier, Takakkaw Falls, Valley of Ten Peaks, Spiral Tunnels, and Yoho National Park. At Emerald Lake stop for lunch (included in your tour) at the historic lodge tucked on the shores jewel-toned lake in the middle of a beautiful glacial cirque. Spend time at the scenic Lake Louise, Emerald Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake and Takkakaw Falls. Overnight in Banff.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Icefields Parkway Discovery Tour from Banff to Jasper (2 Nights)
After breakfast, proceed to Canada's most scenic mountain roadway i.e., the Icefield's Parkway. Running from Lake Louise to Jasper, enjoy the stunning views of the Canadian Rockies, with lots of roadside lookouts and trailheads along the way. From the iconic Lake Louise to the otherworldly Columbia Icefield and beyond to Jasper, this tour allows you to see glaciers up close and discover how they’ve shaped our landscape. Later board the famous Ice Explorers for a ride to the Athabasca Glacier, the largest icefield south of the North Pole. Step beyond the Valley’s edge and do a walk on the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored suspended observation platform extending 30 meters out over the Sunwapta Valley: where glass is the only thing that separates you from rugged and wild terrain 918-foot (280 m) below. Overnight in Jasper.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Jasper sightseeing & Lake Maligne Cruise
After breakfast, proceed to explore the historic townsite and head to the fascinating Maligne Canyon. Lookout for wildlife as you travel out of town to the various scenic spots included in your tour. The tour culminates in an unforgettable cruise on Maligne Lake to Spirit Island. Surrounded by breath-taking mountains, glacier fed Maligne Lake is world-renowned for its beauty and is home to the world-famous Spirit Island. Experience these iconic locations in a completely unique way on our Maligne Lake Cruise. Overnight in Jasper.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Jasper – Departure to Hometown
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and proceed to Edmonton International Airport (YEG) on own to board your flight back home/onward destination. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Banff in suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Jasper in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch as mentioned in the itinerary
- Banff sightseeing including admissions to Banff Gondola
- Yoho National Park including Moraine Lake, Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake and Takakkaw Falls
- Icefields Parkway Discovery from Banff to Jasper with photostop in Lake Louise
- Visit to Columbia Icefield including admissions to Ice Explorer Glacier tour & Glacier Skywalk
- Jasper sightseeing including Maligne Lake Cruise
- Note: All Shared Coach transfers and Sightseeing operate at fixed timings and will be from specific pick up point which may not be the hotel. Guest will need to make their own way to the pick-up point and be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st October 2023
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Seat-in-coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. However most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|