Budapest City Break
STARTS FROM Ex-Budapest
A wonderful harmony of Buda and Pest, connected by the symphony of the 19th century Chain Bridge! Budapest, Hungary's capital and one of the most diverse cities of Europe is home to some marvellous medieval architecture, remarkable history, incredible dining scenes and an abundance of hot springs.
- Castle District
- Holy Matthias Church
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Heroes’ Square
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Rejuvenating Széchenyi thermal bath
- Danube Bend Cruise
- Extend your stay to Prague
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Budapest Public City Tour on shared coach basis
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- 5% GST on total package price
- Airfare & airport taxes,City tax is not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
- Visa and Insurance charges
- City Tax/Tourist Tax
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is valid till 31st October, 2019
- City tax is not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
Similar Holidays for You