Explore the land of wild, breath-taking and captivating experiences. Witness the exquisite Cango Caves, visit the beautiful Table Mountains, wave at the Penguins of Boulder Beach and feel good at the Cape of Good Hope. Its about time, we visit the rainbow nation of South Africa!
- Gold Reef City in Johannesburg
- Enjoy multitude of activities at Sun City
- Penguin Colony on Boulders Beach
- Day 1Cape Town
- Day 2Cape Town
- Day 3Cape Town
- Day 4Cape Town
Cape Town > Oudtshoorn
- Day 5Oudtshoorn
Oudtshoorn > Knysna
- Day 6Knysna
Knysna > George > Johannesburg > Sun City
- Day 7Sun City
- Day 8Sun City
Sun City > Johannesburg
- Day 9Johannesburg
- Day 10Johannesburg
Cape Town (3 Nights)
Arrive in Cape Town and proceed for your transfer to your hotel. You have rest of the day at leisure. Cape Town is one of the world’s most beautiful cities and a top international destination. The city is well known for its fascinating history, interesting culture, natural beauty, award winning wines and laidback lifestyle. Overnight at Cape Town
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Cape Town – City tour
Today enjoy a half day City Tour. On a clear day from the summit of Table Mountain you get spectacular views of the city, its Waterfront, Camps Bay, the majestic Hottentots Holland Mountains to the East and the mountains of the Cape Peninsula all the way down to Cape Point to the south. The Table Mountain cableway (weather permitting), a must for all visitors to the Cape, boasts revolving floors, giving passengers a 360 degree view. After descending the mountain, you will depart on a tour of the “Mother City” taking in Signal Hill – where the Noon Day Gun is fired at midday, every day except Sunday – through the colourful Bo-Kaap or Cape Malay Quarter, past the Grand Parade, City Hall and the Castle of Good Hope and South African Cultural History Museum. Overnight at Cape Town
Cape Town – Cape Peninsula Tour
Today enjoy a full day Cape Peninsula Tour. Highlights of a trip down to Cape Point include; one of the world’s most spectacular drives, Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak, Noordhoek Beach, the Cape Point Nature Reserve, two lighthouses on the tip of Africa, Boulders Penguin Colony, Simonstown, Kalk Bay and the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Overnight at Cape Town
Cape Town – Oudtshoorn (1 Night) (Approx 5 – 6 hours)
Today proceed to Oudtshoorn, located along the renowned route 62 which takes motorist’s past one awe inspiring sight after another. Oudtshoorn is also known as the `Feather Capital of the World’. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening at leisure. Overnight at Oudtshoorn
Oudtshoorn – Knysna (1 Night) (Approx 2 hrs)
Proceed from Oudtshoorn to Knysna. En route you will visit, Cango caves-comprises an underground wonderland of stalactites and stalagmites, Cango Ostrich farm: for some unique experiences, including ostrich racing, Cango Wildlife Ranch where you will see cheetah, lion, puma, jaguar and our rare White Bengal tigers in action. Later drive to your hotel in Knysna, Evening, you check into the hotel. Overnight at Knysna
Knyasna – George – Johannesburg – Sun City (2 Nights) (Approx 2 hrs 45 mins)
Proceed to George Airport, to board a flight for Johannesburg (flight not included). Arrive in Johannesburg and proceed to Sun City, internationally renowned as South Africa’s premiere holiday resort and it offers a multitude of attractions and activities to keep everyone occupied. Overnight at Sun City
Note: Transfers taking place from Johannesburg after 15:00 hrs will be subject to a surcharge of USD 170.
Sun City - Day at leisure
The day is free at leisure to enjoy various optional activities. Overnight at Sun City.
Note: Optional : One can either enjoy various activities in the entertainment complex or choose any of the outdoor activities – Hot air ballooning, Game drives, Jet Skiing, Para sailing, Golfing, water sports etc. at an additional price
Sun City - Johannesburg (Approx 2.5 hour)
Today after breakfast, proceed to Johannesburg, on arrival check into hotel, rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Johannesburg.
Johannesburg – Gold Reef City Tour
Today after breakfast, proceed for Gold Reef City tour. See reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Evening free for relaxation. Overnight at Johannesburg.
Note: Gold reef city closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Children under 6 years are not allowed down into the mine
Johannesburg – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight from Johannesburg to your hometown. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay at Kruger National Park
- Visit the wineyards near Capetown
- Bloukrans Bridge bungee jump
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3N accommodation in Cape Town at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1N accommodation in Oudtshoorn at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1N accommodation in Kynsna at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation in Sun City at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation in Johannesburg at suggested or similar category hotels
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary on shared coach basis
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 15:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|