Best of Singapore Bali
- STARTS FROM
From high skyscrapers, thrilling theme parks to abundant natural reserves and iconic attractions, Singapore has it all! Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies and ancient temples. Travel to Singapore Bali and experience the best of both worlds!
- Iconic Merlion statue
- Night Safari
- Sentosa Island
- Amazing Universal Studios
- Uluwatu Temple
- Kecak Dance
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Gardens by the bay
- Jurong Bird park
- Trip to Kintamani Volcano
- 04 Nights Hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels in Singapore
- 04 Nights Hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels in Bali
- Breakfast on all days, except on Day 1 – as mentioned in the itinerary
- Night Safari on shared coach basis
- Half Day Singapore city tour on shared coach basis (Drop at little India)
- Universal Studio & S.E.A. aquarium on shared coach basis
- Water sports at Tanjung Benoa (1xBanana boat, 1xJetski, 1Flying fish ride)
- Uluwatu temple with Kecak dance on shared coach basis
- Bali Safari & Marine Park with Indian Dinner on shared basis
- Ubud Art and Handicraft, Sunset at Kuta Beach with Indian Dinner at shared coach basis
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing are based on Shared Coach basis
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events. Rates are not valid on Close out dates 17th Sep -20th Sep, 2020 (FORMULA 1 Race)
- 5% GST on total package price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2020. Rates are not valid for 17th Sept 2020 to 20th Sept 2020 (FORMULA 1 Race)
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel