Visit the two beautiful belgian cities: Bruges - a fairy-tale medieval town and Brussels - Capital city of Belgium. Picturesque cobbled lanes and dreamy canals link photogenic market squares in Bruges whereas historic yet hip, bureaucratic yet bizarre, self-confident yet unshowy, Brussels is multicultural to its roots.
- Bruges City Tour
- Brussels Hop on Hop off tour
- Mini Europe
- Day 1Bruges
Bruges > Brussels
- Day 2Bruges
- Day 3Bruges
Bruges > Brussels
- Day 4Brussels
- Day 5Brussels
- Day 6Brussels
Brussels – Bruges (2 Nights) (Approx. 1 hour by train)
Welcome to Belgium. Arrive at Brussels airport and make your own way to the train station to board your train to Bruges. Picturesque cobbled lanes and dreamy canals link the market squares with historic churches. You have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Bruges.
Note: Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Bruges – City Tour (Approx. 3 Hours)
After breakfast, make your own way to the Market square in Bruges and learn about the history of this magical city. Then walk along a series of scenic streets, finding out about the golden age of Bruges, and why it is called Venice of the North. Pass through Saint Anna quarter, with charming cobblestones, intriguing churches, and cafes and then continue to the Burg Square, with its unique Town Hall and the 12th-century Basilica of the Hoy Blood. Pause for a chocolate tasting before continuing to the Church of Our Lady, Hospital of Sint-Jan complex and Beguinage, where you will learn about a women’s only enclave in Medieval Bruges. Overnight in Bruges.
Note: Optional: Visit Choco story / Chocolate Museum: The museum dips its visitors in the history of cocoa and chocolate. From the Maya and the Spanish conquistadores to the chocolate connoisseurs of today. A chocolate hunt gives children the chance to discover the museum. Chocolates are made by hand and sampled on the premises, the museum is open is open from 10.00 hours – 17.00 hours
Bruges – Brussels (3 Nights) (Approx. 1 hour by train)
This morning after breakfast, make your own way to Bruges train station to board your train to Brussels. On arrival in Brussels, make your own way to your hotel. Later proceed to the central station to explore Brussels at your own pace with a fantastic a city sightseeing tour around the heart of Europe! With a choice of two routes, freedom to hop-on and hop-off as you please. Overnight in Brussels.
Note: The bus departs every 30 minutes. tours depart from Central Station. You may board and disembark at any of the available 21 stops.
Brussels – Mini Europe
This morning after breakfast, make your own way to Mini Europe, located at the foot of the Atomium, Mini-Europe is the only park where you can tour around Europe in a few short hours. Stroll amid the typical ambiance of the most beautiful towns of the Old Continent. The incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice. Follow the T.G.V. from Paris to the other end of France. You can make the models work yourself: the eruption of Vesuvius, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the bullfight in Seville and many more. In total see 300 models and sites in a quite unequalled craftmanship. Overnight in Brussels.
Brussels – Day at leisure
After breakfast, you have the entire day at leisure to explore Brussels on your own or you may opt for any of the below mentioned optional tours at an additional price. Overnight in Brussels.
Note: Optional: 1) Brussels Chocolate Tasting Tour - 2-hour chocolate walking tour of Brussels with Belgian chocolate tasting and a local tour guide. 2) Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket - With over 250 vehicles on display, you will learn about the automobile industry and the evolution of motor vehicles. 3) Belgian Beer Tasting tour - 3-hour tasting experience with an English speaking guide
Brussels – Hometown
After breakfast it’s time to check out and proceed to the airport on your own for your onward flight or flight back home. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Brussels Chocolate Tasting Tour
- Brussels Autoworld Museum
- Belgian Beer Tasting tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bruges at suggested or similar category hotels
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Brussels at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast as specified in the itinerary above
- Brussels Hop on Hop Off Tour
- Mini Europe one-day pass (No Transfers)
- Guided Tour of Bruges
- Second Class Train Tickets: Brussels – Bruges / Bruges – Brussels
- Note: All Shared Coach transfers and Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed transfers or sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2023
- High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals & Christmas and New Year period
- Prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check - out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges will be applicable on the final package, depending upon the final date of travel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|