STARTS FROM Ex-Brisbane
Welcome to the Land of Kangaroos! Welcome to the smallest continent that offers the biggest amount of fun and incredible experiences - Australia. Hop on a journey to the land down under and visit Sydney, Gold Coast and Cairns for stunning landscapes, amazing journeys and unforgettable memories!
- Fun-filled days at Sea World and Movie World Theme Parks
- Full day tour of Kuranda
- Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef
- Half Day Sydney City Tour
- Full day at Port Stephens
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Gold Coast Scuba Diving Experience on Wave Break Island
- Explore Blue Mountains and Australian Wildlife
- Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
- 09 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Shared Coach basis. kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during
- Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5% GST on total package price
- Internal flights tickets
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
Similar Holidays for You