Welcome to the Land of Kangaroos! Welcome to the smallest continent that offers the biggest amount of fun and incredible experiences - Australia. Hop on a journey to the land down under and visit Sydney, Gold Coast and Cairns for stunning landscapes, amazing journeys and unforgettable memories!
- Fun-filled days at Sea World and Movie World Theme Parks
- Full day tour of Kuranda
- Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef
- Half Day Sydney City Tour
- Full day at Port Stephens
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Gold Coast Scuba Diving Experience on Wave Break Island
- Explore Blue Mountains and Australian Wildlife
- Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
- 09 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis
- Visit to Movie World and Sea World admission and gold coast hotels return shared coach transfers
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel is based on Shared Coach basis. kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruise with lunch & Semi-sub on shared coach basis from city center departure point
- Kuranda rainforest with one way Skyrail Experience, One way Kuranda Scenic Railway & entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park with Return Transfers Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary on Shared Coach basis from city center departure point
- Sydney Morning City Harbour & Bondi Beach Tour on Shared Coach basis from city center departure point (This tour will concludes at Sydney Opera House. Drop to hotel is not included)
- Port Stephens-Wildlife Dunes and Dolphins tour on shared coach basis from city center departure point (Departs only on Mon, Wed & Sat)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during
- Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5% GST on total package price
- Internal flights tickets
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2020.
- Compulsory room surcharges applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- Shared coach sightseeing as per itinerary will have fixed pick up and drop off points. Hotel pick up and drop offs not guaranteed for all hotels.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||85%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|