Explore the land of colours painted since centuries and reverberating its sagas in the ruins that still stand tall. Dipped in the shades of the unique experiences of their culture and tradition.
- Acropolis Museum
- Historic Panathenaic Stadium
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hot springs of Santorini
- Volcanic islands of Nea & Palea Kameni
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Arrival at Athens (2 Nights)
Welcome to Greece. On arrival at Athens International Airport and proceed to your hotel by your private transfer. Rest of the day is at leisure spend to explore this fascinating city. The city with the most glorious history in the world is worshipped by gods and people. The enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization. It is the city where democracy and most of the wise men of ancient times were born. The most important civilization of the ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces. Overnight in Athens.
Note: Greek Ministry of Tourism has introduced New Accommodation tax which Guests will be asked to pay the tax while checking-in and can pay either by cash or credit card. Tax amount will depend on the official rating of each property. Optional: You can enjoy Athens by night tour at an additional price.
Athens City tour with Acropolis Museum
After breakfast, proceed for Athens City Tour. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Visit Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex. Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Later visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Overnight in Athens.
Note: Optional: Sounio Sunset And Athens By Night at an additional price.
Athens – Santorini (2 Nights)
Today, after breakfast proceed by your private transfer to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red & gold streaking the sky ... this is Santorini island ... Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe ... the unsurpassed magic of Santorini. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean Sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide. On arrival in Santorini proceed by your private transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view. Overnight in Santorini.
Santorini – Caldera & Oia sunset tour
After breakfast, proceed for Caldera & Oia sunset tour. Proceed by bus and arrive at the port of Athinios and board the King Thiras boat. Then sail close to the old port of Fira and make your first stop in the volcanic island of Nea Kameni. Walking up the soil path, approach the crater of the still active volcano. Continue to the second volcanic island named Palea Kameni. King Thiras boat makes a stop approximately 50 meters from the Hot Springs so you can dive in the green sulphur waters or simply relax and enjoy the view. After the Hot Springs, sail to Thirasia Island which was part of Santorini before the big explosion of the volcano. Stay in Thirasia for two hours having the chance to go swimming or explore the village of Manolas with its winding steps and traditional houses. Leaving Thirasia Island, King Thiras will take you to the port of Oia. Walk up the steps to the most famous place of the world for its amazing sunset. The tour ends 30 minutes after the sunset. Gather at the pickup point in Oia where the bus will be waiting to take you back to the point you started the tour. Overnight in Santorini.
Note: Food-drinks are not included and entrance fee to the Volcano needs to be paid directly.| Please carry a towel and swim wear if you wish to swim at the springs.
Santorini – Athens (1 Night)
After breakfast, proceed to Santorini port by your shared transfer for your way back to Athens. Arrival at Athens port and proceed to your hotel by your private transfer. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Athens – Departure to Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport by your private transfer to board flight from Athens. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Extend your stay to Crete (Heraklio)
- Extend your stay to Mykonos
- Santorini Photography tour
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 3N accommodation at Athens in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2N accommodation at Santorini in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast only (except Day 1) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfer airport-hotel in Athens-port
- Transfer port-hotel in Santorini-airport, on shared coach basis.
- Athens Half day city tour & Acropolis museum, on shared coach basis.
- Caldera & Oia sunset tour, on shared coach basis
- Ferry boat economy class ticket: Athens-Santorini.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st Oct 2022.
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Night supplement will be added in early morning or late night arrival transfers
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|