Amsterdam with Paris
STARTS FROM Ex-Amsterdam
Amsterdam, known for Golden Age canals lined by tilting gabled buildings, treasure-packed museums, vintage-filled shops and hyper-creative design. Paris, capital of France known for its food and wine, the art and architecture, the charming hotels, the lazy afternoons people-watching at cafés,.
- Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- River Seine Cruise
- Iconic Eiffel Tower
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Disneyland in Paris
- Explore Versailles
- Extend your stay in Brussels
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Amsterdam and 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast, except day 1 as per itinerary
- All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings.Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points.No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing.
- Second Class Rail Tickets : Amsterdam to Paris
- Hop on/off tour of Amsterdam
- Hop on/off tour of Paris with cruise on the river Seine and visit to 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Volendam, Marken and Windmills tour from Amsterdam on Shared Coach Basis
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- 5% GST on total package price
- Any transfers from airport/train station to hotel or vice versa
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable),Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Visa and Insurances charges
- City tax, Tourism tax to be paid directly to hotel
- Gala Dinner charges
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st October, 2019. Gala dinner charges will be applicable on Christmas and New Year. Some attractions can be closed during Christmas and New Year day
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax".
- This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard