Amsterdam - the city of canals! Enjoy a lovely escape to the capital of Netherlands and enjoy the cozy charm and artistic feel of this city. Explore the streets, public squares, markets, canal cruise and get a chance to witness colorful tulips at Kuekenhof Tulip Gardens during summer.
- The famous Canal Cruise
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Amsterdam (3 Nights)
Welcome to Netherland. Arrive at Amsterdam Schiphol airport and proceed to hotel on own. Rest of the day is free to explore the city. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Note: High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Amsterdam - Hop on Hop off
After breakfast, proceed to departure point on own to begin your first day in the “city of canals” with a Hop on/off tour of Amsterdam. Your ticket also includes a canal cruise. Sailing through the old town, you will pass by wonderful old buildings, canal houses and bridges. Spend the afternoon at leisure wandering around, what is widely regarded, as one of the most “colorful cities of the world”. You could visit the Anne Frank Museum, the former hiding place where she wrote her famous diary or simply spend the afternoon shopping. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam – Day at Leisure
After breakfast, day is free to explore the beauty of city on your own. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Note: Optional 1: Keukenhof Gardens (24th March 2022 – 15th May 2022) visit the flower exhibition 'Keukenhof', and experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures on your own. Optional 2: Visit Madurodam miniature park on your own which features model replicas of the Netherlands’ most important landmarks, landscapes, museums and more, including the Rijksmuseum, Binnenhof, the Port of Rotterdam and typical Dutch houses, windmills and tulip fields.
Departure to Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Amsterdam. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon.
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Visit Keukenhof Gardens
- Visit Madurodam miniature park
- Extend your stay to Brussels
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Amsterdam at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2022.
- Price is not valid for Easter, Christmas and New Year. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals
- Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €1-4 per person per night depending on the hotel standard
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|