European Panorama Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Munich, and Say cheers to Germany's beer capital. Its motto is "München mag dich" (Munich loves you). Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Munich Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached Germany can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Today we explore Munich City, we see Hofbräuhaus – the oldest beer house founded in 1589 by the Duke of Bavaria, Marienplatz - the centre of Munich city since the 12th century and its iconic Rathaus-Glockenspiel- world's most extravagant clock. This tower on Munich's Marienzplatz features a clock face, 43 bells and more than 30 full-sized mechanical figures. The figures act out scenes from German history and mythology, Opera house- the majestic national theatre of the city. Further we proceed to Innsbruck – Europe's most picture-perfect Old Towns, surrounded by the snow-capped peaks. Upon arrival we explore Innsbruck city, we walk through the bridge over Inns River, Golden roof- Innsbruck's most famous landmark shines in the heart of the historic old town. The splendid alcove balcony with 2,657 fire-gilded copper tiles that adorn the roof, Maria Theresien Strasse- named after Empress Maria Theresia, which dates back to the first city expansion in the 13th century. Today it is one of the busiest streets in the city
- Munich city tour and sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Innsbruck
Today we visit Swarovski crystal world and Museum at Wattens. In the afternoon we proceed to Vaduz – the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein which is Europe’s fourth-smallest country. Upon arrival at Vaduz we enjoy a City Tram ride which takes us through historical part of old city. In the evening we proceed to Lucerne – a beautiful city in the heartland of Switzerland.
- Amazing Swarovski Crystal World & Museum
- A lovely tram ride through Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Today we proceed to Engelberg- the largest winter and summer holiday destination. From here we do half day excursion to Mt Titlis – Central Switzerland’s highest peak. We take ‘Titlis Rotair’- the first cable car with revolving gondolas in the world to the summit Station, enjoying panoramic views of the Swiss Alps along the way. Upon arrival at the summit, we visit Ice Grotto, enjoy thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. In the afternoon we proceed to Lucerne. Upon arrival we explore Lucerne city, we see Lion Monument - a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock, which commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge - world's oldest covered wooden bridge spanning the River Reuss.
- Rotair Titlis – world’s first revolving cable car ride
- The spectacular Ice Grotto at Mt. Titlis
- Lucerne city tour and sightseeing
Today we proceed to Paris – city well known for fashion
Today we enjoy the amazing view of Paris city from the Top level of the Eiffel Tower. Later we see Champs Elysees - the most famous avenue in the world. Champs-Elysées means ‘Elysian Fields’ which indicates that someone thought this street was heaven on earth, Place de la Concorde - one of the major public squares in Paris. It was the site of many notable public executions during the French Revolution, L’Arc De Triomphe - one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It was commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz.
- The magnificent man-made wonder, Eiffel Tower
- Paris city tour and sightseeing
Today we proceed to Brussels – capital city of Belgium. Upon arrival, we explore Brussels city, we see Grand Place – the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses – Gothic building from the middle ages, Monument of Everard Serclaes – the hero who liberated the city during 14th century war and Belgium’s favourite Manneken Pis Statue – a small bronze statue of a little peeing boy. Later we take a photo stop at Atomium – a structure constructed for the first post-war universal world exhibition (EXPO 58) to represent the faith in nuclear power. In the afternoon we proceed to Amsterdam – the capital city of Netherlands with more number of canals than roads, also known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses.
- Photo Stop at Atomium
- Brussels city tour and sightseeing
Today we visit miniature park of Holland – Madurodam and enjoy interactive miniature models and replicas of famous Dutch buildings, landmarks, historical sites, canal houses, Rotterdam port, Schiphol airport, Tulip fields, windmills, etc. Or Keukenhof tulip gardens – the most beautiful spring garden in the world. This garden of Europe has a theme for 2020 as ‘World of Colours’. Enjoy photography at various flower shows, statues, pavilions, beautiful ponds and fields (From 21st March 2020 – 10th May 2020). Later we pass by Holland’s famous Windmills, followed by Canal cruise tour through Amsterdam waterways, which provides stunning views of century’s old architecture, charming houses and beautiful monuments. It’s time now to say goodbye! European Panorama Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Amsterdam Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, European Panorama Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Amsterdam Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. European Panorama Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
- Madurodam/Kuekenhof Tulip Gardens
- Holland’s famous ‘Windmill’
- Amsterdam canal cruise
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Our Traveller Reviews
Myself and daughter had joined Europe tour. This was our first tour with Veena world. We had great experience on the tour and we thoroughly enjoyed. The tour was well organised and nicely managed by Mr Dheeraj Chaudhary. :-) Mr Dheeraj Chaudhary is very supportive, responsive and capable tour manager. He ensured that everyone on the tour is well aware of the tour plan for the day/next day. He made the tour memorable for all of us. We would surely like to join tours with Veena world in future. Wishing you all the best,read more
MR.APARNA PAITHANKARJul 13, 2019
Vrinda Phadke & myself Arun Phadke were part of EUPR130719/A tour. Our tour Manager was Dheeraj Choudhari. We had excellent tour of Europe covering ALL items in itinerary, in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands. We had group members from age group of 1 year to 84 year, Toddler, Kids, Honeymoon couples, families and old persons, Members were from Mumbai, New Mumbai, Panvel, Daud, Sangamner, Akola, Solapur,Nagpur, Chadrapur, Vadodara and with different different occupation. Such group was interesting and having few challenging Guest. Handling such group was always challenging for our Tour Manager. But :-) Dheeraj was able to demonstrate his skills of managing group with patience, some time straight talk, being adjustable to elderly and needy. We wish Dheeraj all the very best in future.read more
MR. Arun PhadkeJul 13, 2019
Myself and daughter had joined subject tour. This was our first tour with Veena world. We had great experience on the tour and we thoroughly enjoyed. The tour was well organised and nicely managed by Mr Dheeraj Chaudhary. :-) Mr Dheeraj Chaudhary is very supportive, responsive and capable tour manager. He ensured that everyone on the tour is well aware of the tour plan for the day/next day. He made the tour memorable for all of us. We would surely like to join tours with Veena world in future. Wishing you all the best.read more
MR. APARNA PAITHANKARJul 13, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Munich // Amsterdam - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour