Singapore with Sentosa Stay
STARTS FROM Ex-Singapore
Sentosa is Asia’s leading leisure destination and Singapore’s premier island resort getaway. The 500-hectare island resort is home to an exciting array of themed attractions, award-winning spa retreats, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches, resort accommodations, world-renowned golf courses, a deep-water yachting marina and luxurious residences.
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Spectacular Wings of Time Show
- Amazing Universal Studios
- Night Safari
- Iconic Merolin Park
- Wonderful Gardens by the Bay
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Singapore Flyer
- Extend your stay to Malaysia
- Jurong Bird Park
- 05 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sentosa Pass , Universal Studios and S.E.A Aquarium (no transfer)
- Night Safari , Singapore city tour on shared coach basis as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gardens by the Bay with one way transfer from hotel on shared coach basis as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport - Sentosa Island - Singapore hotel-Airport transfers on Shared Coach basis
- Please note that the transfers for sightseeing is based on Shared Coach basis
- Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- 5% GST on total package Price
- rates are not valid on Friday/Saturday/Sunday on Sentosa Island
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.