STARTS FROM Ex-Copenhagen
Scandinavia is a historical and geographical region centered on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe and includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. With a royal history, UNESCO World Heritage sites, sustainable living and Nordic cuisine, the region offers unique explorations including Vikings, Sami Culture, design and architecture, Northern lights, the Mid Night Sun, the Fjords and much more!
- City tour of Copenhagen
- City tour of Oslo
- Panoramic tour of Bergen
- Cruise on the Sognefjord
- Ferry to Geiranger Fjord UNESCO’s World Heritage listed
- Visit Ørnesvingen, offering breath-taking views over the Geirangerfjord
- City tour of Stockholm
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Extend your stay at Stockholm
- Day trip to Vada Burial Mounds
- • 2 night Accommodation at Copenhagen • 1 night Accommodation at Oslo (overnight ferry) • 1 night Accommodation at Oslo • 1 night Accommodation at Lofthus • 1 night Accommodation at Bergen • 1 night Accommodation at Loen • 2 night Accommodation at Geiranger • 1 night Accommodation at Oslo • 2 night Accommodation at Stockholm • Meals as specified in itinerary • Return airport transfer on Shared Coach basis • Sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary • All touring by coach, with air-condition, including all the sightseeing mentioned in the program
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any transfers from airport/train station to hotel or vice versa
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package price
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is valid for mentioned dates. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals Many cities in Europe have introduced a local "City Tax/Tourist tax". This tax is collected by the hotels directly from guests and it is not included in the above price. The City tax/Tourist tax commonly varies between €5-15 per person per night depending on the hotel standard The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature