Best of New Zealand - Seat in coach
New Zealand is one of the cleanest and greenest countries in the world and a phenomenal travel destination! The country’s overall blend of Maori and European culture alongwith gorgeous landscapes and world-class arrays of outdoor and adventure activities provide New Zealand with a unique character.
- Famous Hobbiton movie set
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Tradional Maroi Hangi dinner
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Christchurch Botanical Garden
- Extend your stay at Wellington
- Visit Mount Cook
- 10 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by Self Drive car or Shared Coach Basis (depending on the package chosen)
- Auckland City Tour (For Shared Coach Basis only), Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium, Waitomo Gloworm Caves, Hobbiton Movie Set guided tour, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show & Rainbow Springs, Traditional Maori Hangi(dinner) & concert, Milford Sound Cruise, Glacier Hot Pools (For Self Drive only), Tranz Alpine Train (For Shared Coach Basis only)
- Meals – As specified in the itinerary above
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry,telephone charges,shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- 5% GST on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Notes The above price is valid till April 2019|High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals|The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. |Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability|International hotel check in is 15:00hrs and checkout would be 10:00hrs|Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change|All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.