Prague Tour Packages
Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic, is deeply rooted in tradition with its cobbled streets adorned with rich culture, magnificent beer, and European architecture.
Prague is a true delight for culture enthusiasts trotting all over the world, hoping to find true reminiscence of the glorious past. Touring in Prague can be a life-changing experience for people from all walks of life as this gorgeous city has an appeal that is simply magnetic. With archaic cathedrals, churches, and art galleries sprawled across the city, vacationing in Prague with packages that highlight its charm should be chosen by travelers. For this purpose, online research of Prague tour packages should be done thoroughly by all tourists who are eager to explore the treasures of this Central European global city.
Set on the mesmerizing Vltava River, Prague’s enchanting streets, kind folk, and unique delicacies cannot be found in any other part of the country. The preservation of architecture dating back to Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque eras has been done beautifully in this city. One of the most popular cities in the world, Prague tends to stay in each visitor’s soul as its experiences are unforgettable. Be it cost-effective or pricey trips, packages of Prague can be easily planned by tourists with varied budgets, without worrying about missing on any activity in this city. Besides this, planning a honeymoon package in Prague can be magical for young couples who are keen on traversing the world together.
Prague Travel Packages
|Vienna Prague Budapest Bratislava||7 Days||₹1,75,000|
|Women's Special Vienna Prague Budapest Bratislava||7 Days||₹1,80,000|
|Senior's Special Vienna Prague Budapest Bratislava||7 Days||₹1,80,000|
|Central Europe (Croatia to Poland)||15 Days||₹2,90,000|
|European Dream (Europe + Spain + Nice)||23 Days||₹4,80,000|
6 Prague Holiday Packages
6 departures available
SUPER DEAL PRICE
(25 Apr 2023) Last 4 Seats
Women's Special Vienna Prague Budapest Bratislava
SUPER DEAL PRICE
Senior's Special Vienna Prague Budapest Bratislava
SUPER DEAL PRICE
SUPER DEAL PRICE
(20 Apr 2023) Last 1 Seat
SUPER DEAL PRICE
Get to know more about Prague before booking your tour packages
Prague or Praha is a city which is enriched with European history that goes back to the Paleolithic age. Playing a major role during the Bohemian revolution, the city’s cobbled streets have borne witness to the Velvet Revolution in the 20th century that changed the entire political landscape of the then Czechoslovakia. Finding itself as the capital of the newly born Czech Republic in 1993, Prague has elegantly blossomed into one of the fastest-growing metropolitan cities in the world. Keeping this in mind, planning a tour package in Prague would be an exciting opportunity for tourists who love to visit cities with a diverse culture. Moreover, a tour package from India to Prague can be easily organised, either by travelling with Eurail or taking a direct flight to this city. Along with this, public transport is highly efficient in this metropolis as there are modernized trams, subway (metro), trains, and ferries available round the clock. The weather in Prague is as continental as it can get, which basically means that summers are generally hot and humid while winters are chilly and dry.
Experience the destination
The treasures found in Prague can be explored with travel packages that are well-priced and can be booked online by tourists. From India, Prague packages are fairly easy to book with a reputed travel company with positive customer reviews. The city has 22 districts open for exploration, which are further divided into cadastral regions. These areas still retain their historical beauty; however, modernity has effortlessly blended into them as well. For those who are hard-core beer connoisseurs, Prague would be next to paradise as the city hosts summer festivals dedicated to authentic Czech microbreweries. Food is also an appealing reason to book a holiday package in Prague as the richness found in Czech delicacies are soul-enriching. From gobbling up stacks of Palačinky (Slovakian pancakes) and never-ending portions of Knedlíky (bread dumplings) with juicy steaks, the Czech people take their food very seriously. Besides this, it has been widely known that discovering the hidden treasures of Prague is best done on foot; thus, walking along the quaint pathways is highly recommended to travelers who have booked a tour package to Prague. Catching a show at the National Theater where the great Mozart once performed can be a memorable experience for tourists as well. Additionally, tourists keen on circuiting the nightlife of the city should head to the Letenské gardens, where the locals love to party.
Things to Do
Castles, memorials, churches, and museums have contributed immensely in making Prague one of the most visited cities in the world. Families or solo travellers who are touring Prague should ensure that they have enough time to explore all the top destinations. Moreover, a honeymoon vacation in Prague with a package that includes the most popular spots of the city should be the top choice of newly-weds as well. Following are the best tourist spots of this global city:
- Prague Castle - As the official seat of several kingdoms that reigned Prague for centuries, Prague Castle is a complex housing famous landmarks such as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, Golden Lane, etc. Iconic in its own right, it is believed that ancient Bohemian Crown Jewels are still hidden in a secret room inside the castle. For tourists on a holiday package in Prague, booking an online guided tour is advised as it can cut down the time of standing in long queues by half.
- Charles Bridge - Built across the Vltava River, Charles Bridge is another popular tourist spot in Prague visited by millions of travellers each year. The bridge itself is ornamented with thirty statues that provide a picturesque view for travellers who are on their way to explore the Old Town. Getting off the bridge on the castle side leads to the iconic Lennon Wall which has Beatles-inspired graffiti all over it.
- St. Nicholas Church - Depicting Prague Baroque is its most authentic form, this church is dedicated to St. Nicholas since the eighteenth century. Officially located in Lower Town or Malá Strana, the church attracts tourists from all over the world who can book cost-effective packages and trips while in Prague, merely 24 hours before their visit.
- Old Town - A must-visit place in Prague, honeymooners with packages from India cannot leave the city without exploring this part. Adorned with historical spots like Church of Our Lady before Týn, Astronomical Clock, City Hall and the like, the Old Town or Staré Město is an experience that cannot be forgotten for a lifetime. Walking around the Old Town Square which is buzzing with activities all day long should be on the bucket list of every avid traveller.
- Vyšehrad - A fort built along the Vltava River, Vyšehrad is literally known as the “Upper Castle” in Czech. Travellers can soak in the natural surroundings of this complex along with archaic sculptures, Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul, picturesque views of the city, and the Czech Cemetry. The most peaceful time to visit here is during dawn when the sun provides a sparkling effect on the fortifications.
- National Museum - New Town hosts the prestigious National Museum of Prague which has artefacts from varied tribes and cultures of Asia, Africa, and America. Officially known as Národní Muzeum, this institution has successfully preserved historic testimonies that were created for sustainable development in the world. For those who are keen on shopping, the area around the museum is famous for souvenirs, Czech delicacies, clothing and the like.
Best time to visit Prague
Travelling in Europe is the most fulfilling experience in the spring and summertime when the entire continent is in its full bloom. Hence, travelers planning a tour package of Prague should consider the months between May and September. However, for skiing and winter sports, Christmas is the ideal time to visit Prague!.