Scandinavia With TallinnEUSN
per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city (1)
All departure dates (2)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Copenhagen – the Danish capital known for its fairy-tale flair over the centuries. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Today we visit Tivoli Gardens- located in the heart of the city. Its scenery is beautiful with exotic architecture, historic buildings and lush gardens.
- Refresh yourself with hot Coffee at Tivoli Gardens
Copenhagen – Overnight cruise to Oslo (1N)
Today we explore Copenhagen city, we visit Christiansburg palace- a palace and government building. It is the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister's Office, and the Supreme Court of Denmark.
Later we see Renaissance Stock Exchange- also known as Børsbygningen, a 17th-century stock exchange in the centre of Copenhagen, followed by a famous statue of the Little Mermaid- a bronze statue by Edvard Eriksen, depicting a mermaid becoming human. In the evening we embark on an overnight cruise to Oslo.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Today morning we arrive at Oslo – capital of Norway, a cosmopolitan city with an abundance of world-class architecture and museums. Upon arrival we explore Oslo city, we visit Vigeland Sculpture Park- the largest sculpture park in the world by a single artist, boasting over 200 pieces by Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland, Holmenkollen Ski Museum and its observation deck - World's oldest ski museum, it represents more than 4,000 years of skiing history, Norwegian polar exploration artefacts and an exhibition on snowboarding and modern skiing. The observation deck on top of the jump tower offers panoramic views of Oslo, Kon Tiki Museum- It houses vessels and maps from the Kon-Tiki expedition. Later we take a photo stop at Opera House- home of the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet, and the national opera theatre in Norway.
- Night Stay in Oslo
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink during Oslo city tour
Oslo – Myrdal – Flam – Gudvagen – Bergen (1N)
Today we experience the essence of Norway through Norway in a nutshell tour. In the morning we take a train from Oslo to Myrdal- Myrdal is a mountain railway station and junction, located on the Bergen Line. It is also the upper terminal of the Flåm Line local railway. From Myrdal we change our train and proceed to Flam- one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world. This train will take us through some of the most beautiful mountain scenery, valleys and countless waterfalls. Later we proceed to Gudvagen by ferry and visit Sogne Fjord - King of the Fjords, is the largest and deepest fjord in Norway. Further we proceed to Bergen – known as the city with seven mountains. Upon arrival we explore Bergen city, we travel by a Funicular Tram ride to Mt. Floyen and enjoy the panoramic views of the Bergen city from the top, followed by a walking tour of Wharf – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the fish market
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea or Coffee during the Oslo to Bergen journey
Bergen – Stockholm (1N)
Today we fly to Stockholm – the capital of Sweden combines modern attractions with historic charm. Upon arrival we visit Sky View Globe Arenas - world’s largest spherical building. From here we enjoy an amazing view of Stockholm city.
- Night Stay in Stockholm
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink at Globe arenas
Stockholm – Overnight cruise to Tallinn (1N)
Today we explore Stockholm city, we visit Magnificent Town Hall- the building of Municipal Council which houses offices, conference rooms, ceremonial halls, and luxury restaurants, Royal Palace- the official residence of His Majesty the King of Sweden, with over 600 rooms. The palace dates back to the 18th century and is one of the most interesting historic buildings in Stockholm, Vasa Ship museum- Vasa is the only preserved seventeenth-century ship in the world and a unique art treasure. More than 95 percent of the ship is original, and it is decorated with hundreds of carved sculptures, Ice Bar- a magical fairy tale adventure with the wondrous surroundings of snow and ice. In the evening we embark on an overnight cruise to Tallinn- Estonia’s capital on the Baltic Sea.
- Night Stay in Tallinn
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink during the Stockholm City tour
Tallinn – Helsinki (1N)
Today morning we arrive at Tallinn, upon arrival we explore Tallinn city, we visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- a Russian Orthodox Church. Later we walk through the city and see Toompea Hill- a limestone hill in the central part of the city. Today Toompea is the centre of the Government of Estonia and the parliament house. Old Town- a UNESCO World Heritage Site and world’s most recognised landmarks, Parliament building- also known as Toompea Castle, it was built in 13th century. Today the castle is home to Estonian parliament, Dome church- also known as St. Mary's Cathedral, is the oldest church in Tallinn and Estonia, 15th century Luhike Jalg Gate- also known as the walls around Tallinn city. In the evening we proceed to Helsinki- capital city of Finland and a vibrant seaside city. After dinner we explore Helsinki City, we see Modern Finlandia Hall- a dynamic, multipurpose venue located in the centre of Helsinki, City Hall- a central administrative building of Helsinki, Parliament House- the official location of the governing body of Finland, Presidential Palace- the official residence of the President, although today it is used primarily for presidential functions and receptions, the Monumental railroad station- one of the most visited site in the city, Lutheran Cathedral- the symbol of Helsinki. The church was originally built from 1830-1852 as a tribute to the Grand Duke of Finland, Olympic Stadium- built in 1938. Olympic Games were held here in 1952. Today it hosts both national and international sporting events and outdoor concerts, Sibelius monument- dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius, Market Square- the most famous market in Finland, it has been a centre of trade for hundreds of years.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Helsinki – Departure
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests will proceed to Helsinki Airport as per the morning scheduled group flight departure time and start their return journey back home.
All tours are available for fully vaccinated guests (Both doses of Covishield with 15 days cooling off period post the 2nd dose) and are subject to government directives/orders, airline connectivity and visa regulations.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), certificate of full vaccination, web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
Best facilities with no added cost.
Departure & Arrival
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- TCS(5% or 10%)is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Copenhagen//Bergen - Stockholm//Helsinki - Mumbai
- We use combination of Airlines like Kuwait Airways/Oman Air/Qatar Airways/Ethihad/Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
Places You’ll See
Plan your poses, amazing destinations awaiting