The land of the 7 sisters is truly a place filled with enchanting beauty! Discover the land of rugged natural beauty, abundant flora fauna, breath-taking waterfalls, natural reserves and a local culture that has remained ingenious to the land since ages. Come, lets explore the unexplored North East!
North East Highlights Tour (IFLY) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic/International Airport-respective airline terminal, two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Guwahati. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will meet all tour guests and proceed to Kaziranga - where wildlife roams fearlessly and enjoy a beautiful rendezvous with nature. In the evening, all guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
Today we enjoy the Jeep joy ride at outer zone of Kaziranga National Park. We will come face to face with one horned rhino’s and rare migratory birds. Later we visit Orchid Park – an orchid house with over 600 species from Northeast India, bamboo and medicinal herb gardens, a cactus house and a handicrafts museum. Followed by we visit the famous Assam Tea Garden. In the evening we enjoy the spectacular Bihu dance – an indigenous folk dance of Assam.
- Enjoy Jeep Joy Ride at outer zone of Kaziranga National Park
- Visit Orchid Park
- Visit Assam Tea Garden
- Enjoy Bihu Dance
Today we proceed to Shillong – The capital of Meghalaya. En route we enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake and also enjoy a boat ride in the lake. Upon arrival in Shillong, we visit the Cathedral of Mary.
- Enjoy the view of beautiful Umiam Lake
- Visit Cathedral of Mary
Today we explore Mawlynnong village which has been awarded as the ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’. We visit the Balancing Rock and the Living Root Bridge – Centuries old bridges grown from tangled roots. Later we visit Dawki river and view the Indo – Bangladesh border. In the evening, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.
- Explore Mawlynnong village
- Visit the Balancing Rock
- Visit The Living Root Bridge
Today we visit Shillong Peak and Elephant Falls. Later we proceed to Cherrapunjee – one of the wettest place on earth. Upon arrival, we visit Ram Krishna Mission, Mawsmai Caves, Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai fall – the tallest plunge waterfall in India. In the evening, enjoy free time for shopping in local market.
- Explore Cherrapunjee village
- Ram Krishna Mission
- Shillong Peak
- Mawsmai Caves
Today we proceed to Guwahati. Upon arrival, we visit the Kamakhya Temple - one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and Umananda Temple situated on a small river island in River Brahmaputra. Here we enjoy a ferry ride and in the evening sailing over the River Cruise in Brahmaputra.
- Kamakhya Temple
- Umananda Temple
- Enjoy Brahmaputra River cruise
It’s time now to say goodbye! North East Highlights Tour (IFLY) guests will proceed to Guwahati Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. North East Highlights Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai -Guwahati //Guwahati – Mumbai
- We use GoAir or IndiGo Air
- A/C Tempo Traveller
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID / Passport
- CHILD 5- 11: Aadhar card/ School ID / Passport
- CHILD 2- 4 : School Id/ Birth Certificate/ Passport
- INFANT: Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Additional Requirement: 01 Passport size photo on system, Additional RAP charges for NRI & Foreigners
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Tickets
- Snacks Hamper and Sling Bag.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh & North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour