Tour guests will arrive at Chandigarh Airport as per their scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet Veena World tour manager at the airport and proceed to Shimla.
Enroute we visit Pinjore Garden – a garden built in traditional Mughal style with seven terraces descending into a distance having grand pavilions and beautiful fountains. In the evening at Shimla we have a short Meet and Greet session.
- Welcome to Shimla. Your Veena World tour begins.
Today we visit Kufri – winter sports capital of Shimla followed by Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo. Later we stroll on the famous Mall Road to we view Christ Church, Scandal Point, The Ridge.
- Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo
- Stroll on the famous Mall Road
Today we proceed to Manali, en route we drive past the Beas Sutlej Link Project, Pandoh Dam and Scenic Kullu Valley. During our tea halt we visit Kullu Shawl factory. In the evening we arrive at Manali – gorgeous hill station located in the heart of snowy mountains.
Today a spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang Road Snow Point. We have free time to play in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. Later we visit Hidimba Mandir – set amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali, this temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi and Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery – known for its architectural beauty. We then have free time for shopping. In the evening we enjoy bonfire.
Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
Also note: Snow clothes, jackets and gum boots are available on rent in the shops located on Rohtang Road, you can rent it at an additional cost if needed.
- Rohtang Road Snow Point
- Hidimba Mandir
- Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery
Today we drive through the new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world's longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. We view the Sissu Waterfall. Later we proceed to Solang Valley – a splendid valley in Solang village offering magnificent views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Here we enjoy a Ropeway ride and admire the Himalayan mountains. Those who are with adventure spirit can experience thrilling activities like Paragliding, Biking, Trekking and Hiking at an additional cost.
- Atal Tunnel
- Sissu Waterfall
- Solang Valley
- Ropeway ride
Today we visit Manikaran - an important pilgrimage for both Hindus and Sikhs. It is also famous for its hot water springs. Later we enjoy a scenic & pleasant walk by the River Side. Now let’s experience the thrilling activity of River Rafting and the rapids of the cool white waters of Beas River.
Please Note: For safety reasons, those who weigh below 30-35kgs are not allowed for water rafting.
- Scenic & Pleasant River Side Walk
Today we proceed to Chandigarh - the first planned city of India designed by renowned French architecture Le Corbusier.
Today we visit Rock Garden – a garden full of sculptures is completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and thrown-away items.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!
Tour Guests will proceed to Chandigarh airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.
All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the state/country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use small cars / Tempo Travellers / Mini or big coaches depending on the respective tour group size. In case of small cars there will be 4-6 guests in one car. If you wish to utilise the vehicle solely for yourself or your family or you would like to upgrade the vehicle, we can arrange the same at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Rock Garden
Tour Detailed Price
|Room Type||Super Deal Price|
- Above mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Shimla - India||Hotel Asia The Dawn/ TBA - Shimla/ TBA - Shimla /or similar||27 Aug - 29 Aug|
|Manali - India||Whistling pines/ Kanishka/ TBA - Manali /or similar||29 Aug - 02 Sep|
|Chandigarh - India||Hotel Swan/ TBA - Chandigarh/ TBA - Chandigarh /or similar||02 Sep - 03 Sep|
Reporting & Dropping Point
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Chandigarh Airport||Chandigarh airport at 9.30 am|
Honeymoon Special Shimla Manali
- AdultsAbove 18 yrs
Our Traveller Reviews
Honeymoon Special Shimla Manali
We have just came back from our tour of Shimla Manali. It was really great experience. I heard how good veena World gives service to guests. I want to thank you all veena world team for this. Hotels and bus was good. Tour was great more than expected I want to specially mention about our tour manager Dhaval and Mihir. Both are really fantastic persons. They were not our tour manager, they were our friends. Both are very professional, but at the same time they are really good person. Before every site seeing they gives us proper briefing and precautions to be taken. They made our tour as a memorable experience. Can't express how good it was. Whenever we will plan our next trip I will definitely prefer one of them as our tour manager if possible. We all will miss them. Last but not the least, our ustadji i.e. bus driver and conductor Both of them are really nice. They drive us safely. Not at single point we fell unsafe. So really appreciate there work. Once again thank you all ?read more
Vaibhav GoreJun 15, 2019
Honeymoon Special Shimla Manali
I was extremely satisfied with Veena World Tours and Travels. Mr. Shashank the tour manager, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize at the best our trip to Shimla, Manali and Chandigarh in the eight days available. Mr. Shashank is very professional and friendly, also the accomodations simply superb. Our experience was what we wanted and the best it can be. I highly recommend Veena World!!read more
SUMIT PATLEKARJun 3, 2019
Honeymoon Special Shimla Manali
First of all Thank you Veena World for wonderful honeymoon package to Shimla-Manali. I would like to brief out our holiday experience . Nitin and me (Soumya) browsed and researched all sorts of holiday packages. Our main concern was, Safety, good accomodation and Food. We found Veena World most trustworthy with respect to our concern. As the days passed we were more and more excited about the trip and explore new places. Here goes... Our trip started with a Bang... Met our most humble Tour managers Mr.Ashish Bhosale and Mr.Abhishek Gaikwad.. Hats off to both (Ashish and abhishek) for all the timely arrangements, co ordination, creating bonding with the co-passengers, effective communication wrt food arrangements, stay arrangements, local conveyance, local facilities and amenities, information about the new places we visited etc. Due to their collective effort, we had a wonderful and well organised trip. I would like to mention in special all the depts working at the back office, the help and support received from call centers, our local PSP, the dept responsible for providing us dry snacks initially, local staff and every such unit of Veena World which collectively make tour successful. Thanks a ton to whole Veena world group. Special Thanks and respect to Ashish sir and Abhishek Sir.. We have Frozen our time spent in the chill cities Shimla-Manaliread more
Ms.Soumya KulkarniMar 16, 2019
Veena World Moments
- To and Fro economy class airfare and airport taxes for tour guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport tax, Fuel surcharge and any new taxes introduced and levied by the Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Chandigarh // Chandigarh – Mumbai
- We use Go Air / Indigo Airline
- AC Vehicle Type - Depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD : Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Aadhar Card/ Birth certificate
- ID card, ID card type and ID card number is mandatory at time of booking, kindly carry the same ID card on tour.
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests alongwith Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry one passport size photo.
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of " Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour