Georgia Armenia Azerbaijan
Scheduled Departure City
- Aug 2020
Georgia Armenia Azerbaijan
1 Aug 2020Mumbai
9 Aug 2020Mumbai
Ermmm, you just missed this departure. Check the next earliest departure available is on 05th Aug 2018
Pay this amount by 01 Jun 2020 to avail Extra Discount Else get MEGA Discounted Price ₹161,000
- Jumbo Discount applicable on full payment of total tour price in INR at the time of booking.
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- As seats fill discount reduces.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
|Room Type||Total Price||Mega Discounted Price||Jumbo Discounted Price (On full payment)Additional Discount on Mega Discounted Price||Extra Discounted Price (On full payment)|
Additional Discount on Jumbo Discounted Price
|Discount||Discounted Price||Discount||Discounted Price||Discount||Discounted Price|
₹225,000 + €00
₹195,000 + €00
₹194,000 + €00
₹20,000 + €00
|Child (2 - 11) With Mattress|
₹155,000 + €00
|Child (2 - 11) Without Mattress|
₹140,000 + €00
₹225,000₹225,000 + €00
₹195,000₹195,000 + €00
₹194,000₹194,000 + €00
₹20,000₹20,000 + €00
Child (2 - 11) With Mattress
₹155,000₹155,000 + €00
Child (2 - 11) Without Mattress
₹140,000₹140,000 + €00
Travel & Stay
Experience a smooth travel and comfortable stay with our transport and accommodation arrangements
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
|City - Country||Hotel||Check In - Check Out|
|Baku - Azerbaijan||TBA - BAKU/TBA 1/ TBA 2 /or similar||01 Aug - 03 Aug|
|Gabala - Azerbaijan||TBA1/TBA2/ TBA3 /or similar||03 Aug - 04 Aug|
|Kvareli - Georgia||Kvareli Eden/TBA 1/ TBA 2 /or similar||04 Aug - 05 Aug|
|Guest Type||Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Scheduled Tour Guests||Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai||Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|Joining & Leaving Guests||Tbilisi Airport/ Hotel as per schedule||Baku airport/ Baku Hotel|
Europe is always a great idea! A fairytale land complete with stunning landscapes & breath-taking natural bounty, this continent is on the bucket-list of many. Discover three countries - Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan - in just one tour. Stroll around cozy and hospitable Yerevan and get acquainted with its architectural masterpieces. Enjoy the bustling atmosphere of Tbilisi
- Visit Holy Trinity cathedral
- Enjoy a cable car to Narikala Fortress
- Visit Rike Park
- Visit Haghpat Monastery
- Visit Gobustan National Park
- Yanar dag- Mountain with an eternal flame.
Sneak a Peek!
- City orientation tour of Tbilisi
- Travel to the Georgian Military Highway
- Shopping at Yerevan gold market
- Orientation tour of Yerevan
- Photo stop at lake sevan
- Visit Heydar Aliyev Park
- Shopping at Nizami Street
- City orientation tour of Baku
- Experienced, caring & friendly tour managers
- Delicious Indian meals on tour
- AC Long Distance Coaches (LDC) for road journeys
- Prime seat availability in coaches
Central Park occupies 843 acres, which is even larger than the size of small countries such as Vatican City and Monaco
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel
The architect of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, was also the architect behind the iconic, 'Statue of Liberty' at New York
The water flow in Niagara Falls came to a complete standstill in 1848, due to an ice jam which blocked the flow of water
The historic city where the United States Declaration of Independence was signed and home to the famous Liberty Bell!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
- To and Fro Air Travel, Airport taxes, Visa fees, Airport Transfers and Insurance cost are excluded
- Guests travelling on the international tours, will be couriered their snacks hamper at their residence or any other address they prefer. Guests can also collect their snacks hamper from the nearest Veena World sales office/ the preferred sales office/ key sales partner office or where they have booked their tour
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Things handed Over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Passport pouch & Passport
- Travel Insurance
- Snack Hamper
- Universal Adaptor
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.