Women's Special Best of AustraliaAUBAW
per person on twin sharing
How many reasons to choose Veena World? Endless!
Why travel with Veena World
Select departure city, dates & add guest to book your tour
As seats fill, prices increase! So book today!
Select departure city ()
All departure dates (2)
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5% GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Mentioned tour prices are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international.
Add guests (Max 6 guests at a time)
Itinerary (Day Wise)
Mumbai to Mumbai tour guests will report at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Sydney.
Upon arrival, the Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests through the airport formalities and proceed to the city.
Welcome to Sydney – a bustling city, known for its vibrant culture and adorned by stunning beaches and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Immerse yourself in the beautiful natural landscapes and get ready for the eight most wonderful days of your life.
In the evening, we visit the Sydney Tower Eye Observatory Deck, which is the tallest building in Sydney with an observatory deck offering a spectacular 360-degree view of the city.
The day begins with a soak in Sydney’s pleasant weather. We head to Sydney’s most exciting location, Darling Harbour, which is a splendid waterside location at the heart of Sydney, reserved only for pedestrians. Here we visit the Sydney Sea Life Aquarium, wherein you can get up close with sharks, rays, turtles, jellyfish, and much other exotic underwater life. Later, we visit the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo. Australia is home to some of the world’s most unique and fascinating animals, and they’re all here!!! Walk through the iconic Australian habitats and encounter some of the rare animals that call Australia their home. We then visit the Sydney Opera House, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world's most iconic landmarks with a unique shape. Get to know this iconic building in a better way as you take a guided tour inside, walk through its every aspect and marvel at the vaulted ceilings. We see the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the largest steel arch bridges, and The Rocks, one of the oldest areas of the city, known for its narrow lanes, colonial buildings, and sandstone churches. In the evening, we embark on the Sydney Harbour Cruise. Let’s make our way across the harbour on board this spectacular cruise and marvel at the amazing vistas of Sydney’s skyline and Harbour Bridge.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee in the Evening
Sydney – Cairns (1N)
Today we fly to Cairns – a paradise city in Queensland where the Rainforest meets the Reefs. Upon arrival we proceed to Kuranda Rainforest – world’s oldest living tropical Rainforest. Here we enjoy 7.5 km long scenic ride in Sky Rail Rainforest Cableway running above the Barron Gorge National Park full of lush green, rugged rainforest-clad mountains, gorges and tumbling waterfalls.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Cairns – Great Barrier Reef – Brisbane (2N)
Today we have full day excursion to The Great Barrier Reef – one of the planet's most extraordinary natural wonders with 2300 km long coral reef system in Coral Sea, comprising of thousands of reefs and hundreds of islands made of soft and hard corals, is the only living organism that can be spotted from space. We take a catamaran to one of the islands of Great Barrier Reef and experience the world of colourful corals, fish and marine life through a Glass bottom boat or a Semi-Submersible. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like Scuba do, Scuba diving, Snorkelling etc. on your own. Later we fly to Brisbane – capital of Queensland, is a large city on the Brisbane River.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Ice Cream and Tea/coffee at The Great Barrier Reef
Brisbane – Gold Coast – Brisbane
Today we proceed to Gold Coast and explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – a heritage listed sanctuary and a home to the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals and birds, especially for huge flocks of wild Rainbow Lorikeet birds, Koalas and Kangaroos.
Later we proceed to Warner Bros. Movie World and step into a world of imagination, action, drama, and all things cinematic. Experience first-class rides and action-packed shows in a place where your favourite movies come to life. Get on adrenaline-pumping rides like Green Lantern Roller Coaster – themed after DC comics Character, Batwing Spaceshot – which shoots riders up and then back down based on Batman fantasy, Superman Escape – hydraulic launch high speed roller coaster ride and Wild West Falls – adventure ride that features geysers, mine shafts, a ghost town and an inevitable drop and at the end we enjoy ‘The Lego movie 4D experience’ show.
In the evening, we have free time to stroll around Gold Coast’s famous Surfer’s Paradise Beach front area. We then return back to Brisbane.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft drink at Movie World
Brisbane – Melbourne (2N)
Today we fly to Melbourne it’s one of the most liveable cities in the world. The city’s architecture evokes the Victorian Era and has a European feel to it, which is sure to both rejuvenate and amaze you at the same time. Upon arrival we ride the historic City Circle Tram and get around Central Melbourne, seeing Docklands, the City Museum, the Princess Theatre, etc. We end our City Circle Tram ride at Federation Square, a bustling city square with an iconic structure. We then pass by The Atrium, a magnificent galleria of glass and steel and a peerless indoor venue for exhibitions, artistic installations, showcases, and markets. With lovely fountains and sound/light shows.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/coffee during city tour
Time flies when we are having fun. Here we are in Melbourne, the city that will enchant you with its laidback lifestyle. We see St. Patrick Cathedral, Town Hall, and Parliament House, followed by a visit to the Fitzroy Garden, which is a Victorian-style garden dotted with ornamental lakes, pavilions, fountains, sculptures, and a huge number of trees. Stroll through the shaded promenades. The garden’s most appealing attraction is the actual 18th-century cottage where Australia’s discoverer, Captain James Cook, spent his childhood — Captain Cook’s Cottage. Whether you are a cricket fan or not, when in Melbourne you can’t resist visiting the historic and iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground. This 160-year-old stadium has been witness to so many records and celebrations. A behind-the-scenes tour of the MCG reveals more than 150 years of Australia’s sporting history. Explore the stadium's inner sanctum and walk on the divine turf. In the evening, we proceed to Philip Island, home to the Fairy Penguins, the smallest of the penguin species, along with captivating coastlines and unique wildlife. See the little penguins in their natural habitat. Upon arrival, we witness the world famous Penguin Parade, where a large number of Fairy Penguins march up to their burrows. Experience the exciting and thrilling moments as you spot the first little penguins emerging from the sea and waddling along the Philip Island beach at dusk.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee en route to Philip Island
Melbourne – The Great Ocean Road – Departure from Melbourne
Today is the day we will cherish forever. We drive along one of the world’s most beautiful, stunning, and naturally maintained destinations – The Great Ocean Road. We get a unique opportunity to see the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast, and Port Campbell National Park with a breath-taking helicopter ride, making us enjoy the rugged landscapes and endless sea views. Seeing these incredible limestone stacks from the ground level is a sight to behold, and you even get a unique perspective as you see them from the sky above.
It’s time now to say goodbye!
Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable Veena World tour. We'll see you all soon!!!
Mumbai to Mumbai Tour guests will proceed to the Sydney Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time and start their journey back home.
All guests must follow the prevailing mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests (Departure & Arrival), web check-in, self-declaration etc. as per the airline/state/country. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
For transfers and sightseeing we will use mini coaches or big coaches or small vans depending on the respective tour group size. If you wish to have separate vehicle solely for yourself or your family, it can be arranged at an additional cost subject to availability.
Given the current dynamic situation, tour departure date may change. Some monuments or sightseeing places may be closed temporarily without any prior notice; in such cases every attempt will be made to visit an alternate sightseeing if possible.
- Tea/Coffee en route great ocean road
Best facilities with no added cost.
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
Note: Flight details are tentative only. The airline, departure, arrival times and routing may change.
Hotel details are tentative only. The hotel or place of accommodation may change.
Read this to prepare for your tour in the best way!
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 60 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Tax collected at source (TCS) applicable at 5% on tour price if PAN & Aadhar is provided else it will be 10% of tour price
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, insurance, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool & dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- We use Combination of Airlines like Singapore Airways / Malaysia Airlines
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Documents Required for Travel
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- As everyone is becoming a frequent traveller now, we suggest that you make your own travel accessories kit to ensure a stress free holiday.
- Always make sure to carry less and light luggage, use a four wheel small or medium suitcase and please make sure that you are carrying only one suitcase per person. This will ensure that you will travel smartly and without any inconveniences.
- It is also recommended that you have one cross shoulder bag or haversack for your handy needs which will ensure that you are comfortable at the time of sightseeing and also easy for photography during your tour.
- A smart cap/hat and sunglasses are definitely something that you should have in your kit.
- Though Veena World provides all three meals, that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and Veena World treats as per the itinerary, you can carry dry snacks of your choice in small sealed packets for munching during air travel or road journeys.
- If you are travelling during the monsoon or to destinations where it is rainy, please carry a small umbrella or poncho.
- For international tours, please carry a universal adapter for charging your cameras and mobile phones.
- Ensure that your clothing and footwear is suitable for the destination you are travelling to.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
We keep it transparent, crystal clear!
Guest can pay by Cheque/ Demand Draft/ Debit card / Credit card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS. For Debit / Credit card payment additional 1.8 % convenience charge will be applicable Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Want luxury? Add luxury at minimum cost!
Need to upgrade to business or first class? Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.
You can select the prime seat(s) in your coach at an additional cost. Please get in touch with our team on 1800 22 7979 for more details.