- Great Ocean Road with 12 Apostles
- Melbourne City Tour
- Green Island Reef Cruise
- Sydney Big Bus and Bondi Beach Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Day 1Melbourne
- Day 2Melbourne
- Day 3Melbourne
- Day 4Melbourne
Melbourne > Cairns
- Day 5Cairns
- Day 6Cairns
- Day 7Cairns
Cairns > Sydney
- Day 8Sydney
- Day 9Sydney
- Day 10Sydney
Melbourne (3 Nights)
Welcome to Australia. Arrive at Melbourne airport proceed by your shared transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Melbourne has a wonderful blend of architectural heritage, modern skyscrapers, vibrant cafes, cosmopolitan restaurants, colourful parklands and beautiful waterways. You can visit the Crown casino and entertainment complex for numerous restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas or The Melbourne cricket ground on your own. Overnight in Melbourne.
Melbourne - Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles
Today morning make your own way to departure point for a journey to one of the most beautiful roads in the world delivering breath-taking views of the coast, a glimpse into the wild nature of the rain forests, rivers and waterfalls, the mighty 12 Apostles and an abundance of wildlife to visit at the Great Ocean Road. There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road! Later late in the evening return to Melbourne. Overnight in Melbourne
Melbourne city tour
Today morning make your on way to city centre departure point to sit back and enjoy a city tour of Melbourne by driving through its city centre, Rod Laver Arena, Iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground, Queen Victoria Market, Fitzroy Gardens, Shrine of Remembrance. Later make your own way to your hotel. Overnight in Melbourne.
Note: Tour ends at Eureka Sky Deck.
Melbourne – Cairns (3 Nights)
This morning after breakfast, proceed by your shared coach transfer to Melbourne airport for your flight for Cairns (flight not included). Arrive at Cairns airport and proceed by your shared transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairns.
Cairns – Green Island Reef Cruise
Today get set to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef – Natural wonder of the world. Board your catamaran for an exciting day at the reef. Enjoy snorkelling, swimming, view fish feeding and ride in a semi-submersible. Enjoy delicious lunch while you watch the beautiful corals with their amazing range of brilliant colours. Overnight stay at Cairns.
- Breakfast & Lunch
Cairns – Day at leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore the amazing activities on Cairns. Overnight in Cairns.
Note: Optional: Enjoy a full day visit by a scenic rail journey up to the rainforest village of Kuranda, where you can explore the stunning scenery, take a memorable journey on the skyrail starting at an additional price. Optional: Enjoy a full day visit exploring the rainforest and amazing landscapes of the Daintree river and Cape Tribulation National Parks starting at an additional price.
Cairns – Sydney (3 Nights)
After breakfast proceed by your shared transfer to Cairns airport for your flight for Sydney (flight not included). Arrive at Sydney airport and proceed to your hotel. Overnight in Sydney.
Note: Optional: Twilight Dinner Cruise: Embark on a unique twilight dinner cruise and sail into the magical sunset in style! Highlights. Get the best views of the harbour and the city as you experience the beautiful sunset on Sydney Harbour while sailing on an authentic tall ship at an additional price.
Sydney – Day at leisure
Today you have the entire day at leisure to explore the outskirts on Sydney. Overnight in Sydney.
Note: Optional: Hunter Valley Wine and Cheese Tasting Tour Today enjoy a guided tour heading to the beautiful Hunter Valley. Tantalize your taste buds on a small-group Hunter Valley wine- and cheese-tasting tour from Sydney at an additional price. Optional: Blue Mountains tour See all that the majestic World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains are famous for at an additional price.
Sydney Big Bus and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Today after breakfast make your own way to the departure point to explore Sydney and Bondi Beach on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, which takes you by double-decker bus to 34 stops around the city including Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Bondi Beach and more. Enjoy unobstructed views and recorded commentary on board. Simply hop off to walk around and sightsee in depth. You can experience Sydney and Bondi's most noteworthy attractions, sights, and shopping and dining areas at your own pace. Overnight in Sydney.
Sydney – Hometown
After breakfast proceed to Sydney Airport to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
Note: All guests must follow the mandatory requirements for travel, such as RT-PCR tests, vaccination certificate, web check-in, self-declaration, e-pass formalities etc. as per the country, which are subject to change periodically. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
Detailed Tour Price
City - Country
Check In - Check Out
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at the finest hotels at every destination.
- Under unavoidable circumstances hotels are subject to change.
- In such conditions a substitute hotel of a similar category will be provided.
- Rainforest Village of Kuranda
- Daintree river and Cape Tribulation National Parks
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
- 5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 09 Nights accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – As specified in the itinerary above
- Return Airport transfers on shared coach basis
- Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
- Melbourne City Tour
- Green Island Reef Cruise with Lunch, Semi Sub, Glass bottom & Snorkel Experience
- Big Bus Sydney and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- All airport transfers and sightseeing on shared coach basis
- All sightseeing operates at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2023
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel
- Shared coach sightseeing as per itinerary will have fixed pick up and drop off points. Hotel pick up and drop offs not guaranteed for all hotels.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|