Luxury in Sri Lanka with Sea, Tea & Safari
STARTS FROM Ex-Colombo
Experience the variety of Tea Sea & Safari with An iconic collection of colonial era tea planters’ in Hatton. Villas with tropical gardens and infinity edge pools, on a stunning Indian Ocean in Weligama and the spectacular luxury Wild Coast Tented Lodge which is situated, adjacent to the world famous Yala National Park. Interesting traditions, enchanting forests, mystical architecture, intriguing mythology draped in history and native wildlife, all come together in this island of mystery.
- Tea Trail Experience
- Yala National Park game drive
- Captures Weligama's iconic sunsets
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Ocean Safari & Whale Watching in Weligama
- A visit to the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela
- A visit to the historic Galle Fort
- 02 nights accommodation in Ceylon Tea Trails Hatton
- 02 nights accommodation in Wild Coast Tented Lodge Yala
- 02 nights accommodation in Cape Weligama, Weligama
- Meals – Breakfast Lunch and Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided Tea Trail experience in Hatton
- Yala National park game drive
- Airport transfers and sightseeing in an Private Vehicle
- GST 5% on total package cost
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Fairs, Festivals and Events. Compulsory Gala Dinner Supplements on Christmas and New Year
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th October 2019
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature