All of New Zealand Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will report at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport-respective airline terminal, four hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. After collecting the snacks hamper from Veena World Airport Representative and completing check in formalities, guests along with Veena World Tour Manager will travel to Auckland – a diverse, multicultural and cosmopolitan city, home to the largest Polynesian population in the world offering diverse landscapes, lush native rainforest, stunning beaches and natural wonders. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests will directly join at Auckland Airport as per the scheduled group flight arrival time. J&L Tour guests who have already reached New Zealand can meet the scheduled group as per the guidelines given by Veena World Tour Manager. Upon arrival, Veena World Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. We explore Auckland city we see Harbour Bridge – an eight-lane motorway bridge over the Waitemata Harbour, Westhaven Marina – home to over 2,000 boats including privately owned yachts and launches making it one of the biggest marinas in the world, Queen Street – once a dirty canal leading out to sea, today is the heart of central business district (CBD) and a shoppers paradise, Auckland Waterfront – a true gem in the Heart of the city. Later we visit the Auckland Sky Tower Observatory Deck – the tallest freestanding structure in the Southern Hemisphere, standing tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland's sky line for 20 years, enjoy the breath-taking views of the city. In the evening, all Veena World Tour guests will have a short Meet & Greet session.
- Enjoy Panoramic view of Auckland city from Auckland Sky Tower
Today we proceed to Rotorua – known for its bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers, natural hot springs and fascinating Maori culture. Here we enjoy the Maori show – Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand Aotearoa, they perform traditional arts of Maori culture. Let’s experience Maori culture's close connection with nature and New Zealand, you can also click pictures with the performers. Later we visit the Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve – a living Geo thermal area in the Taupo Volcanic Zone with more than 500 hot spring pools and seven active geysers. Later we enjoy the Sheep Shearing Show at Agrodome – here you are introduced to 19 breeds of sheep and witness a live sheep shearing demonstration, you’ll learn the remarkable story of New Zealand and discover the full process of wool making.
- Enjoy Maori Show
- Visit Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
Today we proceed to Wellington – the capital of New Zealand, famous for a vibrant creative culture fuelled by great food, wine, craft beer, coffee and events also recently named "the coolest little capital in the world" by Lonely Planet. En route we enjoy a photo stop at Lake Taupo – largest lake in New Zealand, is about the size of Singapore, created nearly two thousand years ago by a volcanic eruption. Enjoy photography at Lake Taupo as it has picture perfect scenery – from geothermal wonderlands, thundering waterfalls to barren moonscapes.
- Enjoy Photo stop at Lake Taupo
Today we explore Wellington city, we visit Te Papa Museum – translates literally to 'container of treasures' is the National Museum of New Zealand, we see the Parliament Buildings – consisting of Parliament House, The Beehive, The Parliamentary Library and Bowen House, Wellington Botanic Garden – one of the oldest botanic gardens in New Zealand is a delightful experience, completed by great views of the city and harbour ,Old St. Pauls Cathedral – is New Zealand’s Iconic heritage place and one of the best examples of timber Gothic Revival Architecture in the world. Later we enjoy a Cable Car Ride at Wellington and experience the dramatic views of the growing cityscape and the surrounding hills that define Wellington's harbour.
- Explore Wellington city
- Enjoy Cable Car Ride at Wellington
Today we proceed to Picton – a picturesque seaside town on the South Island and the heart of the Marlborough Sounds. Our journey till Picton will be done by passenger ferry – the most popular ferry route in all of New Zealand connecting the north and south islands of the country. Upon arrival we visit a winery at Blenheim – the sunny town is an ideal base to explore the local wine and food culture. Later we proceed to Kaikoura – a hidden gem to discover, this rugged coastal town might very well be the South Island’s best kept secret. It is one of the world’s best places for whale watching and a base for wildlife experiences of all kinds.
- Visit Winery at Blenheim
Today morning we enjoy Whale Watching – experience an up-close encounter with the world’s largest toothed predator, the giant sperm whale. Look out for other wildlife, including seals, dolphins, and birds. Later we proceed to Dunedin – Scottish city on south east coast of New Zealand’s south island known for its Maori heritage, Victorian and Edwardian architecture.
- Enjoy Whale Watching at Kaikoura.
Today we explore Dunedin city, we see Baldwin Street – named after Provincial Councillor William Baldwin and recognised as the steepest residential street in the world, Signal Hill Lookout Point – beautiful lookout point located 300 meters above the Dunedin offers gorgeous views over the city as well as Otago Harbour, Dunedin Railway station – one of the finest pieces of Edwardian Baroque style architecture in New Zealand, Yellow Eyed Penguin Reserve – private conservation reserve dedicated to endangered Yellow-Eyed Penguin species and Albatross Colony – premier wildlife attraction on Otago Peninsula, offering a unique opportunity to observe the world's largest seabirds (Albatross) at close range.
- Visit Yellow Eyed Penguin reserve
Today we visit Milford sound – a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a stunning natural attraction in Fiordland National Park with its magical combination of mountain peaks, ink-dark waters and superb dramatic forest-clad cliffs. En route we see Te Anau Lake – largest glacial lake in southern New Zealand, Mirror Lakes – set of lakes with lovely reflections of the Earl Mountains lying just north to the Te Anau Lake, Knobs Flat, Cascade Creek, Lake Furgus, Holyford Valley Lookout, Monkey creek, Hummer Tunnel and Chasm Waterfall. Upon arrival we embark on scenic Milford sound cruise and sail through mesmerizing landscapes of Fjord Land National Park to view vistas of Mitre Peak – one of the most photographed peaks in New Zealand and Browne Waterfalls – tallest water drop in doubtful sound. Later we proceed to Te Anau – a beautiful town situated on banks of Te Anau Lake and gateway to Milford sound. Upon arrival we visit Glow worm caves and experience a unique natural wonder of bioluminescent glow-worms in limestone caves.
- Explore mysterious Milford Sound
- Experience Wonderful Glow Worm Cave - Te Anau
Today we proceed to Queenstown – a city that sits on the shores of the South Island’s Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps, renowned for adventure sports is the birthplace of bungee jumping. We pass by Devils Staircase – the road which winds between Te Anau and Queenstown, is a picturesque destination. Enjoy photographing the spectacular landscapes and the surrounding beauty. We have free time to wander around Queenstown waterfront area.
- Queenstown waterfront area.
Today we visit bungee jumping point on Kawarau River and take a stroll around Arrow Town - historic gold mining town in the Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand. Later we board skyline gondola ride to visit Bob Peak which offers amazing view of Queenstown. In the afternoon we experience thrills of Jet Boat Ride in Kawarau River and take photostop at backdrop of Lake Wakatipu.
- Stroll around Arrow Town
- Enjoy Skyline Gondola ride to Bob Peak
- Experience thrilling Jet Boat ride in Kawarau River
Today we proceed to Franz Josef Glacier which offers rare opportunity to experience a dynamic glacial environment, in a temperate zone of New Zealand. En route we visit Puzzling world - featuring a multi-level outdoor maze, optical illusion rooms and a cafe with table puzzles at Wanaka. We also get a chance to view the famous Mount Cook if weather permits. Upon arrival, we take an exclusive helicopter ride which offers spectacular view of glacier landscapes.
- Visit Puzzling World
Today we embark on a Trans Alpine Train from Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch. En route we pass through highest and most spectacular pass across the Southern Alps – Arthur’s Pass. Enjoy scenic journey with amazing landscapes on world’s one of the best train journeys. Upon arrival at Christchurch we have free time for relaxing and exploring surrounding.
- Enjoy Trans Alpine Train Journey from Arthur's Pass
Today we visit International Antarctic Centre to experience a taste of this unique continent and learn about the human impact on the wildlife as well as plant system of Antarctica. Here we get a chance to experience real snow, ice as well as an indoor Antarctic storm. In the afternoon we explore Christchurch City we visit Willow Bank Wildlife Reserve which has public displays of various animal species including Tuatara, Kiwi, Brown Teal and Duvaucel's gecko, Cardboard Cathedral – built using Cardboard tubes, timber and steel and designed by the Japanese architect Shigeru Ban, 185 empty chairs – an unofficial memorial in remembrance of 185 individuals who died in 2011 Christchurch Earthquake and Air Force Museum – which displays collection various aircrafts used during world war I and World war II.
- Visit Antarctica Center
It’s time now to say goodbye! All of New Zealand Tour (Mumbai to Mumbai) guests will proceed to Christchurch Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time. After completing airport formalities, All of New Zealand Tour guests will travel back to Mumbai with Veena World Tour Manager. Joining & Leaving (J&L) Tour guests can be dropped at Christchurch Airport along with scheduled group or they can have their own arrangements made for the return journey back home. All of New Zealand Tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many good friends, visited beautiful places and collected joyful memories to be cherished for a lifetime. We leave with a heavy heart as the golden days of the Tour come to an end. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on more such wonderful tours. Veena World wishes all Tour guests a very happy, healthy and wonderful life ahead.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the transport for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Processing the best for you!
We are in the process of booking the accommodation for this tour. We will update it here, as we are done.
Post booking, you will be notified through your contact details about all tour related updates.
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Cool & dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai - Auckland // Auckland - Queenstown // Christchurch - Mumbai.
- We use Combination of Airlines like Quantas Airways/ Singapore Airways/ Cathay Pacific.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case, a particular sightseeing cannot be covered or visited on the Tour, owing to any kind of unavoidable political, environmental or social circumstances, then it will be replaced with other best possible alternative sightseeing.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour