Explore the land of legends & lions! Gujarat is well known for its ancient temples, wildlife sanctuaries, advanced cities and rich cultural diversity. Get a chance to experience this colorful land that exudes traditional charm while always being in step with the modern world, on this tour.
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport, Mumbai, as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Ahmedabad. Upon arrival, they will meet our tour manager at the Ahmedabad airport. We visit Sabarmati Ashram at Ahmedabad. Later we proceed to Sasan Gir – home of the Asiatic Lions.
- Visit Sabarmati Ashram
Today we visit the Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya. Further, we proceed to Somnath. Upon arrival, we visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir and Somnath Temple. In the evening, treat yourself to the divine & mesmerizing sound and light show at the Somnath temple.
- Gir Interpretation Zone
- Explore Somnath City
- Visit Somnath Temple
Today we visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – the only Sudama Temple in the world at Porbandar. Later we proceed to Dwarka. In evening we visit the Dwarkadheesh Temple and walk on the Gomti River Ghat at Dwarka.
- Kirti Mandir - Gandhiji's birthplace
- Sudama Temple
Today we visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Bet Dwarka and Rukmani Temple. In the evening, we enjoy some free time for shopping and indulge in the the thrill of water sports activities.
- Nageshwar Jyotirling
- Explore Bet Dwarka
- Visit Rukmini Temple
Today early morning, we head towards Ahmedabad. In the evening, we visit the Akshardham Temple and witness the Sound and Light Show.
- Visit the Akshardham Temple
- Witness the Sound and Light Show
Today we visit the Modhera Sun Temple and Rani Ki Vav in Patan. It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! ‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to the Ahmedabad Airport as per the group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
- Modhera Sun Temple
- Rani ki Vav (Stepwell)
Currently we do not have any scheduled departures, they will be updated shortly.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- Mumbai – Ahmedabad – / Ahmedabad – Mumbai
- We use Indigo / Air India
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size.
Travel Documents & Requirements
- Aadhar Card front and Back page
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence
- CHILD 5- 11: Passport / Aadhar Card / School ID
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Birth certificate/Aadhar Card / School ID
- INFANT: Birth Certificate.
- Additional Requirement: 03 Passport size photo on system
Things handed over at the Airport by Veena World
- Air Ticket
- Snacks Hamper
- Sling Bag
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd"
- All meals are provided by Veena World in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- The tour price varies for NRI’s or foreign nationals, for more details kindly contact your travel advisor
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of hotels in India is generally 1.30 PM and 10 AM respectively.
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour