North East Air inclusive
STARTS FROM Ex-Mumbai
North Eastern India, has its own charm that will sweep you off your feet. Guwahati - The largest city in Northeast and the gateway to the seven sisters, Guwahati is a mega city always blooming with celebrations. Shillong - The beauty awaits – Shillong is a mesmerizing town that is surrounded by hillock and wondrous landmarks. Kaziranga National Park – a world heritage site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros.
- Visit wettest places on the planet Cherrapunjee
- Myallynnong Village & Dawki border
- Kaziranga National park
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
- 03 Nights accommodation in Shillong, 02 Nights accommodation in Kaziranga,01 night accommodation in Guwahati at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- To and Fro economy class air travel Ex-Mumbai
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary or extra usage of vehicle beyond the above mentioned itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc. incurred due to any unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, camera fees, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the tour price inclusions and any expenses of personal nature
- GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for
- Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport
- Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check in and late check – out subject to availability
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- We provide Tata Sumo for 02-03 Pax, Tata Sumo for 04-05 Pax.In case the number of heads increases, then the guest will have to take another vehicle for which supplement charges would be applicable.
- Transfer from Guwahati Airport / Guwahati Railway station will be provided from 05:00 hrs. to 18:00 hrs.
- In unavoidable circumstances the guest may have to stay back at Guwahati at an additional cost.
- If there is any early / midnight arrival at Guwahati railway station, we suggest the guest, considering their security that they should stay back at the station. Our representative will meet and arrange their transfers at 5:00 a.m.
- Keeping in mind the road condition of any hilly region, the guest should decide upon themselves (with their train and flight timings) as to when they should start the departure transfer. We suggest a buffer time of 2 hours at least
- Hotel Check-in & Check-out time 13:00 hrs & Check-out time will be 11:00 hrs.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory Special Notes for North East
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. In case of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places.
- The region’s prime tourist interest in its Nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. The facilities available here cannot be matched with other developed destinations.
- Many regions do not have star category hotels. Similar category hotels with the best available room will be provided
- In the region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.