Noosa and Gold Coast
Known for its heavy surf, sunshine beach backed by cafes and boutiques Noosa is an Australian resort area on southern Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
- Enjoy Fire Truck at 36 Cavill Ave
- Surfers Paradise
- unforgettable hot air balloon flight
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Sea Life Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Visit Noosa National Park
- Extend your stay at Gold Coast for Mt Tamborine National Park 4WD Nocturnal Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour
- 05 Nights’ accommodation in the hotel
- Meals – Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport shared transfers. Please note that the transfers are based on Shared Coach basis, kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfer
- Sight seeings as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurance charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Fairs, Festivals and Events
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th Sept, 2018
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Seat-in-coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels.
- However most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions