Dubai Air Inclusive
Dubai is known as the 'Emirate of Inspiration'! A city of skyscrapers, glittering malls, traditional souks, golden desert sands and incredible hospitality that is luxurious as much as it is humble. Rejoice and revel in the ultra-modern desert land and fall in love with the future city of Dubai.
- Dubai City Tour
- Dhow Cruise
- Desert Safari
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
- Amazing Dubai Frame
- Exciting Bollywood theme Park
- To and fro economy class air travel from Mumbai
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees and OK to board
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- 05 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Return airport transfers from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3 only) on shared basis
- Trio Combo (Half Day City tour + Desert Safari with Buffet Dinner + Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner)
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing.
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in (Approx. AED 15 to 40 Per Room Per Night depending on the category of the hotel)
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable )
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||50%|
|D-31 to 45||40%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Holiday Price Valid till 31st May, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
- Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends.
- High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs. Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature