Best of Nevada with Las Vegas (Self Drive)
- STARTS FROM Ex-Reno
Self-drive in Nevada is one of the best way to experience the state – the wide, expansive roads are just to be explored that offer really amazing driving conditions. Explore sights such as Lake Tahoe, Ely, Reno and vibrant, energetic Las Vegas with Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.
- Self Drive from Reno to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hop on Hop off
- Gand Canyon and Hoover Dam with Skywalk
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- The High Roller at The LINQ
- Fremont Street Experience
- Fountains of Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- 3 nights accommodation in Las Vegas at suggested or similar category hotels
- 2 nights accommodation in South Lake Tahoe at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night accommodation in Ely at suggested or similar category hotels
- 1 night accommodation in Reno at suggested or similar category hotels
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-on Hop-off Tour on shared coach basis
- Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas with Skywalk on shared coach basis
- Self-drive car for 5 days starting Reno Airport
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- 5.0% GST on total package price.
- City tax wherever applicable is not included in the tour price and should be paid directly at the hotel
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||% of Cancellation on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|D-0 to 5||100%|
|D-6 to 15||75%|
|D-16 to 30||75%|
|D-31 to 45||50%|
|D-46 to 60||30%|
|D-61 to 90||20%|
|D-91 to 120||15%|
|D-121 to 900||10%|
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2020. Peak season surcharges applicable for travel during Christmas and New year season
- High Season surcharges applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals & Christmas and New Year period
- Please note: Some sightseeing may be closed in winter due to weather conditions or heavy snowfall
- Prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs.Early check in and late check – out subject to availability.
- Itineraries are subject to change
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Surcharges will be applicable on the final package, depending upon the final date of travel