STARTS FROM Ex-Guwahati
Separated from the rest of the country by dense forests and a unique never-before-seen culture, the ‘Land of the Seven Sisters’ stands out and invites every adventurer to set foot in this serene land to have the most memorable time of their life. Enjoy experiences such as rhinoceros safari at Kaziranga National Park, Assam or gaze at the breathtaking ‘Living Root Bridges’ of Meghalaya.Every state amazes you and takes you on a journey that will be etched in your heart and mind forever.
- Beautiful Umium Lake
- Amazing Seven Sisters Falls
- Sacred Kamakhya temple
Thank You, we have registered your enquiry. Our team will get in touch with you within 1 day.
To add these experiences call us on 1800 22 7979 or drop us a query!
Customize this holiday for me
- Visit Don Bosco Museum
- Extend your stay to Tawang and Tezpur
- River rafting in Dawki
- 06 nights hotel accommodation as per the itinerary above at suggested or similar hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary(AC will not run in Hilly area)
- 01 Jeep safari and 01 Elephant safari once during the stay if Kaziranga remains open
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- There will be no Jungle activity in the month of September & October in Kaziranga. The Park will open from November (Opening dates will be decided by Forest Department)
- Airfare or Railway Fare
- Any increase in Govt taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any other sightseeing apart from above mentioned in the itinerary or extra usage of vehicle beyond the above mentioned itinerary
- Guide Charges / Entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Price of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as Route change, Accommodation facilities etc. incurred due to any unforeseen ,unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, camera fees, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the tour price inclusions and any expenses of personal nature
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The above price is valid for travel till 31st March 2019| All rates are valid for Indian Nationals only|We provide Indigo / Dzire for 02-03 Pax, Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 04-05 Pax and Tempo Traveller for - 06 -08 Pax (No. of Pax mentioned includes child also). In case the number of heads increases, then the guest will have to take another vehicle for which supplement charges would be applicable.|Transfer from Guwahati Airport / Guwahati Railway station will be provided from 05:00 hrs. to 18:00 hrs.| In unavoidable circumstances the guest may have to stay back at Guwahati at an additional price| If there is any early / midnight arrival at Guwahati railway station, we suggest that Guest should stay back at the station considering their security| Keeping in mind the road condition of any hilly region, the guest should decide upon themselves (with their train and flight timings) as to when they should start the departure transfer. We suggest a buffer time of 2 hours at least| Hotel Check-in & Check-out time 14:00 hrs & Check-out time will be 10:00 hrs.Early check in and late check – out subject to availability| A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory|Vehicle is not at disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for|Personal identification is mandatory to carry on tour for Air Travel, Hotels for security reason like: election card, Driving License, Passport|Driver is NOT A GUIDE; he will take you to the sightseeing’s mentioned in the itinerary. You will have to explore the place of visit on your own. Itinerary is subject to change| Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used|All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature