₹ 2,25,000(Starting price per person)
Tour Code: #EUSR
- 15 Days / 14 Nights
- Departure Dates
Apr 2018 - 14, 28
May 2018 - 5, 12, 19, 26
Jun 2018 - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Jul 2018 - 15, 28
Aug 2018 - 11, 25
Oct 2018 - 20
- Holiday Type : Family
- Visit 6 Countries: Norway, Russia, Finland, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark
- Visit 14 Cities: Flam, Gudvagen, Myrdal, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Tallinn, Overnight cruise, Stockholm, Bergen, Geilo, Oslo, Overnight Cruise, Copenhagen
Destinations & Night Stays
- Moscow, Russia - 2 Nights
- St. Petersburg, Russia - 3 Nights
- Helsinki, Finland- 1 Night
- Tallinn, Estonia- 1 Night
- Overnight cruise, Estonia- 1 Night
- Stockholm, Sweden- 1 Night
- Bergen, Norway- 1 Night
- Geilo, Norway- 1 Night
- Oslo, Norway- 1 Night
- Overnight Cruise, Norway- 1 Night
- Copenhagen, Denmark- 1 Night
- Flam, Norway
- Gudvagen, Norway
- Myrdal, Norway
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Moscow. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at Moscow Airport / Lunch restaurant/ Moscow hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to Moscow – the most populous city in Europe. Today we enjoy the Great Russian Circus.Meals
Today we visit Red Square – central square of Moscow, followed by a photo stop at St. Basil's Cathedral and Lenin's Tomb. Later we enjoy the city orientation tour which includes Kremlin Walls, Tzar's Bell, Tzar's Cannon, Cathedral Square, Bolshoi Theatre from outside, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tzar and a small journey by metro train to see three marvellous railway stations of Moscow.Meals
Today we visit the Tretyakov State Gallery - one of the world's largest museums, a treasure house of old Russian art from the 11th century till our days. The gallery bears the name of its founder, Pavel Tretyakov, who presented his collection to the city of Moscow in 1892. Now the museum holds more than 50,000 works of paintings, art and sculpture. Later we proceed St. Petersburg – the most western city of Russia by high speed train.Meals
Today we visit the Hermitage Museum – one of the largest and oldest museum in the world, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Issacs Cathedral, enjoy photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great. Later we enjoy souvenir shopping. In the evening, we enjoy the Russian Ballet show.Meals
Today we enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat Ride and then visit the Catherine Palace – summer residence of Russian Tsars at Pushkin. In the evening we enjoy the Russian Folklore show.Meals
Today morning we Proceed to Helsinki – capital of Finland. by train. On arrival, we enjoy city orientation tour which includes Modern Finlandia Hall, City Hall, Parliament House, the Presidential Palace, the monumental railroad station, the great Lutheran Cathedral, Olympic Stadium and Sibelius monument and Market Square.Meals
Today we take a ferry and proceed to Tallinn – Capital city and cultural hub of Estonia. On arrival we visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral followed by walking city orientation tour which includes Old Town, Parliament building, Dome church, Toompea Hill. We further Explore the beautifully preserved streets of the old Hanseatic Quarter and 15th century Luhike Jalg Gate.Meals
Today we Take a cruise and proceed to Stockholm – capital of Sweden.Meals
Today we arrive at Stockholm. On arrival we enjoy city tour of Stockholm which includes visit to Magnificent Town Hall, Royal Palace, view of Drottningholm and Vasa Ship museum to see Vasa gallion. Later we enjoy souvenir shopping at `Drottninggatan'- Stockholm's beautiful walking street. Then we visit to Sky view Globe Arenas from where we enjoy amazing view of the city. The major part of the street is car-free and lined-up with numerous stores and shops.Meals
Today we board the flight to Bergen. On arrival we travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy panoramic view of Bergen city from the top. Later we take an orientation tour of the Wharf – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a fish market.Meals
Today we move on to Gudvagen and visit the Sogne Fjord. Later we take the alpine train from Flam to Myrdal. Then we proceed to GeiloMeals
Today we travel on the scenic route to OsloMeals
Today we enjoy city tour of Oslo. Which includes Visit to the world famous Vigeland Sculpture Park, Holmenkollen Ski Museum and tower with its Observation deck offering panoramic views of the city. Then we take a photo stop at Opera House from outside. Later we visit to Kon Tiki Museum and Ice Bar. Then we board overnight cruise to CopenhagenMeals
Welcome to Copenhagen – capital of Denmark. On arrival visit Tivoli Gardens located in the heart of the city to enjoy flower belts and twinkling lights. Then we visit Christiansburg palace followed by city orientation tour which includes Renaissance Stock Exchange, Danish Parliament and the famous statue of the Little Mermaid.Meals
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour’ guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.Meals
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
Reporting & Dropping Points for Guests
|Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|For Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|For Joining & Leaving Guests||Copenhagen Airport or Hotel||Moscow Hotel or Airport|
Note:Tour manager will meet as per the above designated points.Kindly reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
Date – Price – Hotels – Flights – Road Distances
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
To & fro air travel (Mumbai to Mumbai), airport taxes, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group, Insurance cost and Airport snack hamper are not included in Tour Prices. Rest all inclusions remain the same
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
- Select your preferred tour and date
- Read the details of the tour & agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Book at our Sales Offices / Preferred Sales Partners’ Offices / Online
- Sign the booking form after checking the details of all relatives/friends travelling together
Decide - Submit - Pay - Receive:
- Decide your tour discount. Select from Jumbo or Mega Discount
- 2 prime seats per coach are available by paying an additional price
- Upgrade to premium economy or business class by paying the difference in the airfare
- Inform us of any amendment in the tour program, pre or post tour and pay the additional charges for the add-on programs. Ask us for the best airfares
Documents to be submitted:
- Booking form with details filled
- Photo ID proof.
- Original Passport valid for minimum 180 days from the date of return to India
Note: *Please refer to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned on the booking form/brochure as the requirements differ from country to country
Pay & Collect:
Pay the registration amount / full tour price by Cheque, Demand Draft, Online, collect:
- Photocopy of your duly filled & signed booking form
- Veena World brochure
- Statement of account & receipt of payment
- Visa folder for World Tour(s)
Receive by email:
- Copy of your duly filled booking form
- Tour itinerary, travel and hotel details
- Statement of accounts
- Pre-departure tour information
Note: After the payment is successful, an acknowledgement message is sent to the guests registered mobile number & email ID. This message contains the bank details, the amount credited along with the date and place of payment. In case the message is not received, you are requested to contact Veena World’s corporate office immediately on 1800 22 7979.
Important Visa information:
At the time of booking kindly ensure that your passport is in a good condition with sufficient blank pages. A damaged passport is not accepted by the consulates/embassies and at the airport immigration. The passport should be valid for minimum 180 days from the date of return to India.
- Submit the duly filled and completed Visa folder with visa forms, passports, photographs, bank details and documents as per the requirements given in your visa folder within the submission timeline
- It is mandatory for each guest to sign the visa form themselves. Few consulates may call you for a personal interview. Kindly make sure you have given the details of your add-on programs when applying for the visa
- For USA and UK Visa application:Kindly submit the complete the Visa folder with passport and the necessary documents as soon as you book the tour. We will apply the visa appointment as soon as we receive the documents
- For Europe tours: As soon as you are granted the UK Visa, please submit the passport along with Visa folder immediately to Veena World to apply for the other visas for your tour
- For Visa on arrival: It is mandatory to submit passport copies of all guests when booking the tour. You must carry your original valid passport on tour along with two of your latest individual photographs
- For Add-on programs: Additional Visa or extension of Visa can be applied for, by paying the extra visa and handling fees, subject to the number of working days available and submission of additional documents as required within the timeline
Note: *Veena World is just a facilitator and does not guarantee the granting of a Visa.
Registration amount as per tour:
|Destination (Per Person)||Registration Amount (₹) (Per Person)|
|SEA Single Country||20,000|
|SEA Multi Country / Japan China Korea||30,000|
|Mauritius / Dubai / Sri Lanka Maldives||25,000|
|Up to 2,00,000||30,000|
|Australia / New Zealand / South Africa||50,000|
|Up to 2,00,000||30,000|
|Antarctica / South America||1,00,000|
Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly inform the travel advisor in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made
- Additional charges would be applicable as per the amendments
Bank details for Payment:
- Payments can be made online at www.veenaworld.com by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft favouring "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.". Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
- Overwriting on Cheques is not allowed as per RBI rule
- Kindly note that Outstation cheque is not acceptable
- Guests who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit local clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts or can make payment Online through Net Banking
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details
- Note: Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts
- Cheque in favour of Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd
|Currency||Beneficiary Name||Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No.||Swift Code|
|USD||Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||Gayatri Apartment, L.J Road , Mahim , Mumbai 4000016||5811330483||KKBKINBB|
|Currency||Beneficiary Name||Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No.||IFSC/NEFT Code|
|INR||Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd||HDFC bank Ltd||Bombay Scottish School Premises , V.S, Marg, Mahim, Mumbai 400 016||50200001173266||HDFC0000541|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||Gayatri Apartment, L.J Road, Mahim (W),Mumbai 400 016||5811304538||KKBK0001345|
Note: *Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking.
Bank details for guest booked by Preferred Sales Partner:
- Guests who are unable to visit our Preferred Sales Partner offices, can deposit local clearing cheques in the below Bank Account or can process payments Online through Net Banking. Also, after processing the transfer, kindly intimate the same to our Preferred Sales Partner by sending the scanned copy/screenshot of the bank slip, tour details and name details.
- INR Account Details for Bookings from Preferred Sales Partner
|Beneficiary Name||Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd|
|Bank Name||HDFC bank Ltd|
|Bank Address||Bombay Scottish School Premises , V.S, Marg, Mahim, Mumbai 400 016|
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of 'Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd'
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Schengen: For all Schengen countries, if employed, need original leave sanctioned letter with the stamp and seal of the company along with the name and the designation of the signatory. If child is travelling without parents then legalized NOC for parents’ (from Home department) is required. Guest needs to visit VFS personally for biometrics of Schengen visa. Russia: Visa is granted as per the original hotel voucher and for the number of days in Voucher.
Mumbai - Copnehagen//Bergen - Stockholm//Moscow- Mumbai We use combination of Airlines like Turkish Airline / Qatar Airways / Scandinavian Airways etc.
Things To Carry Along
- CLOTHING: A pair of thermal, 1 jacket / sweater, 3-4 jeans/ trousers, 8-10 Tops / Shirts / Kurta
- Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card or International roaming facality.
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Things Handed Over At The Airport By Veena World
- Travel Documents :Air Ticket, Passport pouch and Passport, Travel Insurance
- Complimentary items :Snack Hamper, Universal Adaptor, Poncho, Cap
- Souvenirs, Chocolates, Watches, Perfumes, Leather Goods
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour .
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally
- or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking payment Schedule||Payment Policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50000 (Per Person)||INR 50000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.