Destinations & Night Stays
- Milan, Italy- 1 Night
- Padova, Italy- 1 Night
- Rome, Italy - 2 Nights
- Florence, Italy - 2 Nights
- Pisa, Italy
- Venice, Italy
‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Milan. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at MilanAirport / Lunch restaurant/ Milan hotel according to the group schedule.Meals
Today we leave for Venice to enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice. Later we visit Glass blowing factory and walking city tour which includes Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mark's Square and Basilica.Meals
Today we proceed to Rome. In the evening, enjoy the Time Elevator Ride.Meals
Today we leave for Vatican City and visit Vatican Museum to see Michelangelo's Frescoes, the Last Judgement, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. On arrival in Rome, we drive through amazing historical sights of Rome such Tiber River, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia, Trevi fountain and Colosseum from inside.Meals
Today we proceed to Pisa and enjoy city orientation tour which includes Square of Miracles, Baptistry, Cathedral and Leaning tower of Pisa – A famous tilted bell tower is a one of the most recognizable landmark of Italy. Later we proceed to Florence – the birth place of Renaissance.Meals
Today we proceed to San Gimignano. On arrival, we visit San Gimignano 1300 Museum – An artistic museum which offers a detailed miniature reconstruction of medieval San Gimignano, followed by walking city tour which includes Piazza del Duomo, Podesta Palace, Tower of Devil, Cugnanesi Tower, San Giovanni Street, San Matteo Street, and Piazza della Cisterna. On arrival we enjoy walking city tour of Florence which includes Santa Maria Del Fiore, enjoy photostop at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David.Meals
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour’ guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.Meals
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
Reporting & Dropping Points for Guests
|Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|For Scheduled Tour Guests||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai|
|For Joining & Leaving Guests||Milan Airport or Hotel||Florence Hotel or Milan Airport|
Note:Tour manager will meet as per the above designated points.Kindly reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
Date – Price – Hotels – Flights – Road Distances
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
For Joining Leaving Guests
To & fro air travel (Mumbai to Mumbai), airport taxes, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group, Insurance cost and Airport snack hamper are not included in Tour Prices. Rest all inclusions remain the same
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
- Select your preferred tour and date
- Read the details of the tour & agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Book at our Sales offices/Preferred Sales Partners' offices
- Sign the booking form after checking the details of all relatives/friends travelling together
Decide - Submit - Pay - Receive:
- Decide your tour discount. Select from Jumbo or Mega Discount
- 2 prime seats per coach are available by paying an additional price
- Upgrade to premium economy or business class by paying the difference in the airfare
- Inform us of any amendment in the tour program, pre or post tour and pay the additional charges for the add-on programs. Ask us for the best airfares
Documents to be submitted:
- Booking form with details filled
- Photo ID proof.
- Original Passport valid for minimum 180 days from the date of return to India
Note: *Please refer to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned on the booking form/brochure as the requirements differ from country to country
Pay & Collect:
Pay the registration amount / full tour price by Cheque, Demand Draft, Online, collect:
- Photocopy of your duly filled & signed booking form
- Veena World brochure
- Statement of account & receipt of payment
- Visa folder for World Tour(s)
Receive by email:
- Copy of your duly filled booking form
- Tour itinerary, travel and hotel details
- Statement of accounts
- Pre-departure tour information
Note: After the payment is successful, an acknowledgement message is sent to the guests registered mobile number & email ID. This message contains the bank details, the amount credited along with the date and place of payment. In case the message is not received, you are requested to contact Veena World’s corporate office immediately on 1800 22 7979.
Important Visa information:
At the time of booking kindly ensure that your passport is in a good condition with sufficient blank pages. A damaged passport is not accepted by the consulates/embassies and at the airport immigration. The passport should be valid for minimum 180 days from the date of return to India.
- Submit the duly filled and completed Visa folder with visa forms, passports, photographs, bank details and documents as per the requirements given in your visa folder within the submission timeline
- It is mandatory for each guest to sign the visa form themselves. Few consulates may call you for a personal interview. Kindly make sure you have given the details of your add-on programs when applying for the visa
- For USA and UK Visa application:Kindly submit the complete the Visa folder with passport and the necessary documents as soon as you book the tour. We will apply the visa appointment as soon as we receive the documents
- For Europe tours: As soon as you are granted the UK Visa, please submit the passport along with Visa folder immediately to Veena World to apply for the other visas for your tour
- For Visa on arrival: It is mandatory to submit passport copies of all guests when booking the tour. You must carry your original valid passport on tour along with two of your latest individual photographs
- For Add-on programs: Additional Visa or extension of Visa can be applied for, by paying the extra visa and handling fees, subject to the number of working days available and submission of additional documents as required within the timeline
Note: *Veena World is just a facilitator and does not guarantee the granting of a Visa.
Registration amount as per tour:
|Destination||Registration Amount (₹)|
|SEA Single Country||20,000|
|SEA Multi Country / Japan China Korea||30,000|
|Mauritius / Dubai / Sri Lanka Maldives||25,000|
|Up to 2,00,000||30,000|
|Australia / New Zealand / South Africa||50,000|
|Up to 2,00,000||30,000|
|Antarctica / South America||1,00,000|
Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
- Kindly inform the travel advisor in advance for any amendment in tour programme so that the necessary arrangements can be made
- Additional charges would be applicable as per the amendments
Bank details for Payment:
- Payments can be made online at www.veenaworld.com by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft favouring "Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.". Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
- Overwriting on Cheques is not allowed as per RBI rule
- Kindly note that Outstation cheque is not acceptable
- Guests who are unable to visit our offices for Booking, can deposit local clearing cheques in any of the below Bank Accounts or can make payment Online through Net Banking
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details
- Note: Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the accounts
- Cheque in favour of Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt. Ltd
|Currency||Beneficiary Name||Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No.||Swift Code|
|USD||Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||Gayatri Apartment, L.J Road , Mahim , Mumbai 4000016||5811330483||KKBKINBB|
|Currency||Beneficiary Name||Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No.||IFSC/NEFT Code|
|INR||Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd||HDFC bank Ltd||Bombay Scottish School Premises , V.S, Marg, Mahim, Mumbai 400 016||50200001173266||HDFC0000541|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||Gayatri Apartment, L.J Road, Mahim (W),Mumbai 400 016||5811304538||KKBK0001345|
Note: *Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of 'Veena Patil Hospitality Pvt Ltd'
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
Schengen: For all Schengen countries, if employed, need original leave sanctioned letter with the stamp and seal of the company along with the name and the designation of the signatory. If child is travelling without parents then legalized NOC for parents’ (from Home department) is required. Guest needs to visit VFS personally for biometrics of Schengen visa.
Mumbai - Rome // Milan - Mumbai. We use combination of Airlines like Air India / Oman Air / Turkish Airlines / Qatar Airways / Emirates etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Things To Carry Along
- CLOTHING: A pair of thermal, 1 jacket / sweater, 2-3 jeans/ trousers, 6-7 Tops / Shirts / Kurta
- Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card or International roaming facality.
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
- Cool and dry
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Things Handed Over At The Airport By Veena World
- Travel Documents :Air Ticket, Passport pouch and Passport, Travel Insurance
- Complimentary items :Snack Hamper, Universal Adaptor, Poncho, Cap
- Souvenirs, Chocolates, Watches, Cheese, Crystals, Perfumes, Leather Goods
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour .
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally
- or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Full payment for Air tickets at the time of booking whether India or International as we don’t issue air tickets on credit basis.
- 50% of holiday price at the time of booking to process the land arrangements
- Balance outstanding to be cleared min 10 days prior to departure.
- In-case of last minute booking i.e. Departure date is within 7 days of booking date then 80% of total holiday price is to be taken as advance and balance to be cleared on day of handover before departure
- Company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.